Two Agile Managers to Product Development IT
Scania has the vision to be the Leader for Sustainable Transport Systems, creating a world of mobility that is better for business, society and the environment. IT is a vital enabler on this change journey. In order to successfully support this, we are currently within a significant change towards improved flow orientation and a focus on agile ways of working. To increase the development speed within IT we have also started the journey towards cloud solutions.
The department Product Development IT is responsible for supporting Scania Research & Development with IT solutions and services. We are responsible for the design, development, implementation and maintenance of IT solutions for R&D.
We are now looking for new managers to two of our groups within the section R&D Methods and Products:
- Embedded Process & Tools who implements and maintain third party applications that support Scania Research and Development. We are currently in an important phase of defining how to support the sector for Connected, Autonomous and Embedded Systems within Scania R&D in the best way.
- Testing who develops and maintain Java applications that support the testing process within Research and Development. We are currently in an exciting phase of handling new change requests and having offshoring activities in parallel.
You will be part of a management team where we help each other to always improve. In our team you will try new things and challenge yourself. We can guarantee a lot of fun and laughter but also support and help when needed.
We are now looking for a leader with a burning drive and an ability to envision a future that aligns with our IT strategy.
PD IT need new leaders that dare to drive the change. Being a leader comes naturally to you, as does decision making. As a leader you communicate expectations and know that feedback is crucial in driving the development of both teams and individuals. You create a team climate where innovation is a given factor and where our new ways of working can develop and continuously improve.
Having a close dialogue and a close cooperation with the business is instinctive to you, you enjoy handling multiple business relations and feel comfortable working closely with several parties within the business.
- good knowledge in IT and like to handle technical discussions.
- comfortable in your role as a leader and show passion, curiosity and determination to inspire people around you.
- deep understanding of the agile manifesto and what it stands for.
- clear understanding of your team’s deliverables.
- set up teams with diversity to maximize their value.
- coach and lead teams in their journey to continuously improve and reach new insights of their own capacity.
- ability to shift between operational details and a strategic mind-set.
- relevant university degree in the IT field and/or equivalent experience.
- proficient in written and spoken English.
- creative and want to make a difference!
In addition to personal and professional development opportunities you will have benefits such as company car, mutual bonus, occupational pension, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced price and much more. If you live in Stockholm, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm and Södertälje - Scania Job Express.
For more information
Please contact Tomas Sandstedt, IRB (+46-8-553 838 41) or Anna Wikström Sjöström, IH (+46-8-553 832 87).
Your application should include a CV, cover letter and copies of any certificates. We handle applications ongoing. Apply via our Career page at Scania.com latest by August 26th.
Job Id 20181200-20181201