Agile Manager @ Scania CAD Development
Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT is a crucial part of this transformation as Scania’s success is depending on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business requirements.
Globalisation, digitalisation and mobility are examples of trends that are affecting our business environment. We are increasing our ability to make use of our information assets and utilize new technology. New possibilities enable us to share data with each other, apply machine learning and artificial intelligence.
The work environment at Scania’s IT department is international and our employees are representing many different nationalities and countries.
Do you want to join and be an agile leader and drive Scania further on? We need more leaders who wants to develop our co-workers in line with our vision and strategy.
Your daily challenge will include:
- Ensuring your team’s ability by develop self-organized teams built upon agile principle
- Motivating, engaging and developing your co-workers
- Creating a team climate where innovation is a given factor and where our new ways of working can develop and continuously improve
- Responsibility for the team’s delivery in close cooperation with various stakeholders
- Drive the change in automation of software development
- Responsible for budget and to maximize business value from your capacity
- Being a member of the management team, where you play an important role in formulating strategies, plans and visions for our area
In our strategy we are focusing on:
- Understanding the business challenges and what is needed in order to optimize business value for Scania
- Improving our agile way of working. We have several agile team working together, delivering together
- Recruit, develop and challenge our co-workers to reach higher grounds
- Be a part of the change of CAD/vPDM system for Scania, where new technology will challenge us.
R&D IT needs a new leader that dare to drive change and constantly challenge the way we are working. Being a leader comes naturally to you. As a leader you communicate expectations and know that feedback is crucial in driving the development of both team and individual. You are a good coach for people and can adapt your leadership skills to different situations.
Having a close dialogue and a close cooperation with the business and users are instinctive to you, as is understanding your team’s deliverables. You also have good knowledge in IT and like to handle technical discussions.
You have a deep understanding of the agile manifesto and what it truly stands for. You build teams knowing that diversity maximize performance. You can coach and lead teams in their journey to continuously improve and reach new insights of their and your own abilities.
Your application should include a CV and cover letter with a filename in the following format: [First Name] [Last Name] - ID20181574. Selections will be made throughout the application period. Please apply through our website HR Inline/Job search at Scania as soon as possible and no later than October 1th 2018.
For more information, please contact:
Maria Söderman, IRA (+46 8 553 82627), Nina Lidbeck, IH Competence Manager (+46 8 553 713 74)