As requirement analyst you will focus of understanding the business needs where your main responsibility is to transform their needs in to efficient business solutions. You will work close to the business to understand, identify and document their needs. You will also work close with IT to be able to specify and develop the best solution.
We’re looking for someone who’s passionate in understanding the business needs and support them with developing effective IT solutions.
You are experienced in large multicultural enterprise with complex IT environments. You are curious with a logic way of thinking and have the good feeling for both high perspective and details. You should have an insatiable appetite for learning new things and improving existing ones.
- Experience of understanding business requirements and working with key business and technology stakeholders
- Ability to constructively challenge business ideas and demands
- Ability to break down demands into software requirements
- Ability to create effective requirement documentation and review them with project stakeholder at multiple levels in the organization
- Experience to work with Service design
- Experienced in Process development and Process modelling
- Experienced in Information architecture
- Ability to articulate ideas and be fluent in whiteboard demonstrations
- Excellent communication skills, good at networking and creating relationships
- Experience and practice from using agile working methods
- Experienced in working with financial processes, mainly consolidated accounts
We are looking for applicants with an MSc in Information Technology or similar. Work life experience of 3-5 years is required, as minimum.
You should have a positive attitude and be able to cooperate with the team. Your ability to take responsibility and be organised is very important, and you must be proficient in written and spoken both in Swedish and English.
Please contact Sara Hesselgren (Recruitment), 08-553 519 33 or Jessica Forsgren (Group Manager), 08-553 822 22.