Software Engineer (Pega Platform)
Interested to join a new team from the very beginning with the mission to build up the technical capabilities for the usage of the Pega Platform? This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of establishing the new Pega Platform Techstream. You will be part of the Techstream cross functional team which will be responsible for the evolvement of the platform to make sure it is prepared for implementation of new business critical functionality both today and tomorrow. Sounds interesting?
About the job
You will be a part of a cross functional team responsible for the evolvement and life cycle management of the Pega platform. The team will take part in central coordination of the platform usage, tools, environments and test and to build best practices for the usage of the Pega platform. The team will also secure that the platform is up to date according to its stated purpose and general efficiency needs and you will make sure to establish an integration and delivery pipeline built on automation.
What you need to succeed
- You have a strong desire to learn a new technology platform such as Pega. Previous experience with the Pega platform is considered an advantage;
- You have at least 3 years of Software Engineering background from Banking or other IT industry.
- You have a degree in Engineering and/or Computer Science;
- Experience in system design, development and integration;
- Knowledge in building integration and delivery pipelines is a plus;
- You are analytical and have good problem solving skills;
- You are a great team player and you have a structured way of working;
- Great communication skills in English.
Potential next steps in your career after this job
Being part of building the Techstream structure for the Pega platform will give you excellent opportunities to interact with several areas of the bank which will open up many future career paths. Example of future positions could be Architect, Product Owner, Scrum Master or Team Manager.
What we offer for you?
We offer you chance to make a real impact and to be in the forefront of the banking digitalization in Swedbank, one of the strongest organization in the region.
Also need to mention fun, friendly atmosphere and plenty of opportunities to grow. You will work with talented and committed colleagues in a sociable IT environment.
And talking about more tangible – health insurance, different trainings and development programs, career opportunities within organisation, free days to celebrate important life events or to build up with your team and other good things are waiting for you.
How does recruitment process look like?
For the second step we‘ll invite you to visit us once more for a more technical discussion with one of our team members.
After that, hopefully both sides are happy with what they've heard and we'll invite you to join our team!