Senior Java Developer, Private Banking IT Solutions, Stockholm
As a Senior Java Developer, you will together with the team and architects develop and maintain state-of-the-art end user services and solutions within Private Banking. This is an opportunity for you to be part of Private Banking IT’s journey becoming truly agile and living up to our customers’ expectations.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Private Banking IT Solutions, where we are responsible for developing and maintaining challenging portfolio management tools for Private Banking in the Nordic countries.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be part of an agile team working SAFe, working closely with Business Analyst, DevOPs and the Product Owner in a Continuous Delivery environment
- Ensure that our solutions are well thought through, adhere to the requirements and that they are error-free
- Work between development of new components, testing own and others code as well as bug fixing and error-hunting
Welcome to a team that strive to optimize our customers’ demand in the private banking business. The team is a distributed unit working with highly challenging financial portfolio management tools. We have agile teams in Poland, Sweden and India.
The role is based in Stockholm.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- A highly developed analytical mindset
- True ability to work on deliverables, being able to work independently, being well structured and thorough
- Ability to communicate in English both written and orally on a professional level.
- Team player
- 5+ years of experience in software development and preferably experience and interest in the area of financial instruments
- Proficiency in: Java, SQL, Spring, Hibernate, Flyway, REST services, JUnit or other unit testing framework, IntelliJ IDEA, GIT
- Agile, Scrum and preferably SAFe experience
- BDD, Cucumber or other tools
- Professional experience working with Big Data technologies, Kafka, Hadoop.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than November 2nd.
For more information about the position, please contact email@example.com.