Tech career at SEB: Solution Developer
As a Solution Developer in Corporate Functions & International Sites you will get the opportunity to have an international career!
Kick-start your tech career at SEB by joining SEB's Tech Programme! As a fresh graduate, or early in your IT tech profession, you will have a unique opportunity to develop into a tech specialist at one of the largest IT-employers in Sweden.
You are recruited to a specific position as a Solution Developer, with focus on Oracle PL/SQL programming, right from the start. This is an exciting role where you will develop a new IT solution with the goal to be master of risk and financial reporting data. You will also have the opportunity to build a valuable network, engaging in cross collaboration activities, help us solve real business challenges and have a really fun job where you can develop within the tech profession. Not bad, right?
Welcome with your application!
OUR OFFER TO YOU
At SEB, we embrace innovative ideas and digital solutions that make life easier for our customers. We constantly adopt our ways of working to meet tomorrow´s challenges. We create opportunities for development and we always want our employees to feel appreciated, included and committed. If you have the ambition, we will give you the tools to succeed.
- A six months career programme within IT tech, designed for professional and personal development
- Real business challenges where you can make a real difference for the SEB business and organisation
- Full-time employment with market salary and access to SEB´s employee benefits
THIS IS YOUR PROGRAMME
Your specific position:
In your role as a Solution Developer at Corporate Functions and International Sites you will get a good understanding and learn important things about the banking industry, in close collaboration with our business units and customers.
You will be part of a team of highly skilled Solution developers, who develop and maintain our IT solutions. We use Oracle PL/SQL programming of which we expect you to have some experience. We strive to continuously improve our delivery and way of working using an agile development approach.
About SEB´s Tech Programme:
This is an ambitious programme, aiming to find new specialists that will contribute to the development of SEB and become real gurus for the future.
- You will start your six months programme in September 2019 with around twelve other tech professionals
- The programme has three major parts: learning your new professional role, participation in projects cross SEB and training sessions with participants in the programme as well as from the Trainee programme.
- The projects are real business challenges and cross-collaborative activities, where you will solve problems, gain knowledge and contribute to SEB´s business development.
- When the programme is completed you will join an agile team as a Solution Developer within Corporate Functions and International Sites in Arenastaden and later on have the opportunity of joining a team in one of our Sites abroad (for example Singapore, London, Luxembourg).
- Curious about the other positions in the programme? You can find them all here: https://www.tng.se/seb-it-tech-program
GREETINGS FROM SEB AND FUTURE MANAGER
We are looking for people who are passionate about IT tech and curious about working in a bank. And we need you to help and challenge us! We know the importance of staying ahead and that to achieve greatness; you might fail a few times first. With us you have a great opportunity to make a difference! To enjoy working at SEB you are passionate, humble and possess a potential and desire to lead yourself and others.
Your future manager, Linda Vestman, describes the work in Corporate Functions and International Sites:
"We are on a very exciting journey and the fun has just begun! We are building a brand new IT solution with the goal to be the master of validated risk and financial reporting data. This is the place to be if you are passionate about IT and want to grow your talent through everyday learning and fast pace development together with other very skilled developers."
WE WANT YOU!
We will provide you with everything we can for you to get a kick-start in SEB. In return, we ask for this:
- An academic degree in IT, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- You have graduated or will soon graduate and may have some work experience.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
It is not a requirement but a plus if you have acquired experience through leading projects, have worked within customer service or other service areas and studying/working abroad.
You are dedicated and eager to learn new things but also to share knowledge with others. You are a team member who sees the power of collaboration and working together. To succeed in this role you need to have experience in Oracle PL/SQL programming.
INTERESTED?We collaborate with TNG in this recruitment process. They are recruitment specialists in unbiased and competency based recruitment, which creates diversity and innovation in teams as well as contribute to a sustainable employment market. If you are interested to join SEB's Tech Programme, apply right now through TNG´s application form (we do not accept applications via email)! We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, at the latest February the 10th. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter.
Working at SEB means being part of a positive force in society trough what we do and help others to achieve with innovative solutions. We are proud of our strong heritage of entrepreneurship and long-term customer relationships built on trust and dedication. As an employer we are convinced that diversity and inclusion are crucial to succeed, as long as you have the right attitude you are welcome to our team. We will always be genuinely committed to those who strive to be more, because we believe so strongly in you and what you can achieve. If you have the ambition, SEB will support you in growing your potential. That is what makes SEB a great place to work.