Senior Data Lake Developer / Solution Architect to Scania IT
In order to successfully support this, Scania IT has a big focus on having effective Information and Analytics solutions, where Data Lake is one part in this picture.
Within the Data Lake area, we are now looking for an experienced Big Data developer/architect who together with our Product Owner and Data Lake Lead Architect will continue to develop our way of working and help accelerate our strategic initiatives such as Cloud, Open Source, Self Service, Data Availability and more.
Understanding the business strategies in this area and help implement our future IT landscape and IT services that enables the business goals, and secure that it is documented and visualized to secure and keep trust from the business stakeholders.
Participate in the Information Management Journey which is an ongoing initiative to make Scania more data driven. Coordinate, plan and drive initiatives to reach the vision. Ensure and secure a re-use approach within the domain but also from other domains. Together with other key resources secure that we develop and design scalable and sustainable technical solutions.
Continuously challenge and improve the solution having a life-cycle perspective.
We are looking for applicants with an MSc in Information Technology, Data Science or similar. Domain specific experience of 3-5 years is required.
A communicative, positive and driven person with possibility to create engagement and results.
To be successful, you need to have:
- Experience of understanding business requirements and working with key business and technology stakeholders
- Ability to constructively challenge ideas and design approaches
- Broad technical aptitude, strong design and analytical skills
- Good understanding of multiple architectural design patterns
- Experience from working with cloud and hybrid solutions
- Ability to articulate ideas and be fluent in whiteboard demonstrations
- Excellent architecture diagramming capabilities
- Excellent communication skills, good at networking and creating relationships
- Ability to create effective requirement documentation and review them with project stakeholder at multiple levels in the organization
- Experience and practice from using agile working methods
As a Scania employee, you in addition to personal and professional development opportunities, are offered benefits such as company car, mutual bonus, occupational pension, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and much more. If you live in Stockholm, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm and Södertälje, Scania Job Express.
Rolf Nordin (Manager) +46-8-553 826 05 or Enrico Richiello (Recruiter) +46 70 0856 227
Your application should include a CV and cover letter. Please apply through our website HR Inline/Job search at Scania as soon as possible and no later than January 21th. Job Id 20181132