Agile Group Managers to Product Development IT
Scania is under a transformation from solely manufacturing heavy vehicles to offering sustainable transport solutions. Transformation processes, self-driving truck convoys and intelligent logistic solutions are the foundations for a future that has just started; a fantastic development that is mainly IT driven. And it starts with you.
Scania aims to be the Leader for Sustainable Transport Systems, creating a world of mobility that is better for business, society and the environment. IT is a vital enabler on this change journey. In order to successfully support this, we are currently within a significant change towards improved flow orientation and a focus on agile ways of working. To increase the development speed within IT we have also started the journey towards cloud solutions.
The department Product Development IT is responsible for supporting Scania Research & Development with IT solutions and services. We are responsible for the design, development, implementation and maintenance of IT solutions for R&D.
We are now looking for group managers to two of our groups within the section R&D Methods and Product:
- Testing process: This group develops and maintains Java applications that support the testing process within Research and Development. We are currently in an exciting phase of handling new change requests and having offshoring activities in parallel.
- Product adaptions: This group develops and maintains Service products, .NET applications, in collaboration with Research and Development. We are currently in an exciting phase of handling new change requests and having offshoring activities in parallel.
You will be part of a management team that has an interest in software lifecycle; and self organising teams. In our team you will try new things and challenge yourself. We can guarantee a lot of fun and laughter but also support and help when needed.
We are now looking for two leaders with a burning drive and an ability to envision a future that aligns with our IT strategy.
PD IT need new leaders that dare to drive the change. Being a leader comes naturally to you, as does decision making. As a leader you communicate expectations and know that feedback is crucial in driving the development of both teams and individuals. You create a team climate where innovation is a given factor and where our ways of working can be continuously developed and improved.
Having a close dialogue and a close cooperation with the business is instinctive to you, you enjoy handling multiple business relations and feel comfortable working closely with several parties within the business.
- good knowledge in IT and able to handle technical discussions.
- comfortable in your role as a leader and show passion, curiosity and determination to inspire people around you.
- deep understanding of the agile manifesto and what it stands for.
- clear understanding of your team’s deliverables.
- set up teams with diversity to maximize their value.
- coach and lead teams in their journey to continuously improve and reach new insights of their own capacity.
- ability to shift between operational details and a strategic mind-set.
- relevant university degree in the IT field and/or equivalent experience.
- proficient in written and spoken English.
- creative and want to make a difference!
In addition to personal and professional development opportunities you will have benefits such as company car, mutual bonus, occupational pension, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced price and much more. If you live in Stockholm, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm and Södertälje - Scania Job Express.
For more information
Please contact Tomas Sandstedt, IRB (+46-8-553 838 41) or Enrico Richiello (IT Recruitment Specialist) +46 70 0856 227
Your application should include a CV, cover letter and copies of any certificates. We handle applications ongoing. Apply via our Career page at Scania.com latest by February 17th