Global Network Technician to Scania
Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT is a crucial part of this transformation as Scania’s success is depending on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business requirements.
Do you want to be part of an effective and developing team where you can develop yourself and others? Our success requires smart IT solutions due to all the digitization taking place. As a result, IT department in Scania will be an important player in this change process.
We are now looking for a Network Technician with significant interest in smart infrastructure solutions, agile working methods and a high knowledge in specifically DNS, DHCP and NTP area.
- You will have a global roll and act as a product owner of the DNS environment and work closely with the DNS operational team
- Handle the development of the platform to meet future requirements related to DNS, DHCP and NTP components globally
- Ensure the availability of the DNS and together with the DNS operational team implement processes and solutions for a safe and stable operation.
- Develop and drive the work to automating as much of our operational tasks as possible
- Looking into new technologies and tools that could make us or our customer more productive
Scania is a global company and you like to work in a diverse environment. You have experience to work with distributed teams, have a passion for the Network area and have a good theoretical and practical experience in working with DNS/DDI. You are structured and have good planning skills. You are knowledge hungry, eager to learn and passionate about sharing knowledge. As a person you like challenges and are technically driven. You feel comfortable working closely with developers/technicians and learning from each other. You are a team player, but are also capable of working independently.
As the corporate language is English, you need to be proficient in written and spoken English.
In addition to career and development opportunities, we also offer Scania employees other benefits, such as possibilities to work on distance to get balance in your family situation, lease a company car, performance bonuses, a pension, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and much more. If you live in Stockholm area, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm, Liljeholmen and Södertälje, the Scania Job Express.
If you would like to find out more about the position, please contact Anders Andersson (Group Manager), +46 8 553 899 99, or Tobias Viklund (Scania Attract & Recruit), +46 8 553 703 90.
Your application should include a CV and cover letter.