Export Control Officer
We need to expand our team working with Export Control at R&D. Our mission is to assist our colleagues within R&D and on the overall Scania level with export control expertise. We are in an interesting phase to establish a decentralized organization with both new ways of working, processes & methods and new IT-tools.
As a member of the export control team you will be involved in a lot of different improvement assignments, both large product development projects and small investigations. You will be a key person in the development of the area within R&D and you need to be able to collaborate with colleagues and work in a structured way according to legislation and Scania process & methods. It is an advantage if you have prior experience from working with export control. Other experience within the legislative/compliance area along with Scania product knowledge is also sought after.
- Participate in product development projects and contribute with export control knowledge.
- Participate in improvement work regarding process, methods and IT-tools within the area.
- Be responsible for separate assignments regarding export control classification.
- Participate in international projects together with other Scania colleagues.
- You have an academic education or equal knowledge.
- You have several years of experience of export control or other similar legislation/compliance activities.
- You have several years of Scania product knowledge.
- You have a lot of energy and love to work with people, as well as analysis work on your own.
- You are proficient in both spoken and written Swedish and English.
We offer you the possibility to be a part of our great team.
We offer you relevant education regarding both export control and Scania product knowledge.
Stimulating and interesting work environment.
A large network with colleagues within R&D and the rest of Scania.
For more information:
Daniel Ålin, 08-553 530 33
Latest 2019-03-24. Your application consist of a personal letter, CV and certificates.
We will start the selection phase directly, so please send in your application as soon as possible.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2017, we delivered 82 500 trucks, 8 300 buses as well as 8 500 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totalled nearly SEK 120 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 49 000 people. Research and development are concentrated in Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of Traton Group. For more information visit www.scania.com.