Senior Service Desk Specialists, Stockholm
We are looking for Senior Service Desk Specialists for supporting end users in Nordea Asset Management (NAM). This is an opportunity for you to work in a small team which interacts with end users, second line support and external vendors related to the general end user IT platform and applications.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs. Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
You’ll join Nordea Asset Management, the largest asset manager in the Nordics with a growing European presence and business, with the ambition to be a leading European asset manager. We invite you to contribute in our journey in becoming a leading European asset manager and enhance our efforts of competing with leading asset managers across Europe and globally.
We expect the right mindset for our new dedicated IT Service Desk. You’ll deliver great on-site IT support for NAM by using your technical skills and experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Acts as first level support to end users in regards to incident management and requests for hardware and software
- Work according to defined processes and align activity with business priorities
- Interact with second line support and external vendors
- Ensuring that all end user incidents and requests are solved as swiftly as possible
- Communicate progress to the affected end users
- Proactively instruct end users in the delivered functionality
- Actively participate in knowledge sharing among colleagues to create and implement best practice
- Take responsibility for own learning and keep updated within own area of responsibility to secure continuous competence building and personal growth
The role is based in Stockholm. The newly established team is responsible for supporting the general end user IT platform delivered by Nordea Group Technology.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
- Professional level of diagnosing software and hardware incidents to find the right solution for the end user – preferable from a Service Desk or service function in a trading environment
- You have knowledge of ITIL methodology will be considered an advantage
- You are experienced with desktops, laptops, mobiles devices and printers. You have the knowledge to support Microsoft end user products
- You have knowledge about Cloud and Web-services
- You are open-minded as a person. You appreciate interaction with people and enjoy working with high customer-focus
- Preference to follow instructions and procedures
- Good verbal and written skills in English
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
In the Digital Hub at nordea.com, you can read more about us and how we are changing.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 3rd April 2019. Please note we will be conducting interviews with potential candidates already during the application period. Please submit your application in English.
For more information about the position, please contact Martin Kildelund firstname.lastname@example.org
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
Nordea is the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. We want to make a real difference - for our customers and for the communities in which we operate – by sharing our broad expertise and by offering digital and sustainable solutions, anywhere anytime.