Visual/UI Designer to Scania Connected Services & Solutions
Are you an experienced Visual/UI designer with a full set of graphical design skills and want take part in the shift towards sustainable transport solutions?
As part of our design team, you will work alongside UX designers to support us in creating valuable and lovable services for our customers.
This is a broad role where you will be shifting between different focus areas, being the bridge between our UX and frontend developers. You will work closely together with our UX designer to design UI's as well as other graphical assets both for mobile and desktop.
You will also make sure that our visual design aligns with our brand guidelines and design principles, but also contribute to these in your design work.
E xpectations & tasks
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
- Preparing and presenting ideas and concepts
- Make wireframes, prototypes and style guides to effectively communicate design and interaction ideas
- Developing design components, illustrations, imagery and other design elements (primarily digital assets)
- With the UX designers, keep together the brand and user experience across all interactions points within the connected services product portfolio.
- Communicate with frontend developers and take into account what is possible coding.
Who we believe you are
We believe you are passionate about design and digital. You are proud of your work and take responsibility for every last detail and pixel. You are used to work in a development team that together sets users' needs first to create the best solutions and experiences.
You keep an eye on trends and the world of digital design and UI, being driven by developing both working methods and ways to more efficiently create great experiences.
We think you
- Have at least three years of experience as an Visual/UI Designer.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
- Used to collaborate across teams.
- Are a good listener and understand the power and value of feedback.
- Are fluent in English, both written and oral.
- Have basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Proficient in the Adobe suite.
- Experience working with both desktop and mobile applications as well as responsive design.
What we do
Connected Services & Solutions mission is to develop services and business concepts based on connected data from our products. These services target are to give the operators an advantage by using Scania solutions, our core is insights regarding vehicle, driver and uptime-related services as well as remote control features for vehicles.
For further information
If you find this position interesting and want more information, please contact: Mattias Österman, Head of Customer Experience, firstname.lastname@example.org , +46 70 081 156 13.
Your application should include a covering letter and CV.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2017, we delivered 82 500 trucks, 8 300 buses as well as 8 500 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totalled nearly SEK 120 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 49 000 people. Research and development are concentrated in Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of Traton Group. For more information visit www.scania.com.