Operative Product Owner and Business Analyst CAD/vPDM - Digital Engineering and Collaboration
Come and join the CAD/vPDM team at YMSC - with focus on being the Operative Product Owner within Digital Engineering, cooperating with TRATON!
The mission for YMSC is to deliver new processes, methods and IT-solutions that can meet the customers need of support within 3D-modelling, AR/VR, sharing of CAD-data etc. To solve this we work in close cooperation with our customers, suppliers and the other subsidiaries within TRATON.
The products we are responsible for are used within almost all of Scania to support the mission of Scania becoming the leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Our group consists of a thoughtful and happy team of product owners and business analysts who now need reinforcement. You will be the Operative Product Owner of Digital Engineering prioritizing the backlog and also the speaking partner towards the organization at Scania that leads the collaboration program within TRATON. You will drive and be the specialist within the CAD/vPDM area for Scania to secure that the common solution within this area becomes the best for all parties.
Your main responsibilities
- Be the speaking partner for CAD/vPDM activities towards the CHAMP program (collaboration with in TRATON).
- Catch the business needs and transform these into requirements on processes, methods and IT tools.
- Understand how requirements and solutions from the other subsidiaries within the VW T&B will affect the Scania processes, methods and solutions.
- Make acceptance tests on the solutions implemented.
- You have a Master of Science and have preferably worked as a designer.
- You have an understanding of the design process and how information in the process affects downstream processes.
- It is a plus if you have worked with Catia, Enovia, 3DExperience or OAS.
- You like working in an agile environment with lean principals and in teams.
- Good communication and decision skills.
- Good knowledge in English and Swedish both written and spoken. Knowledge in German is an extra plus.
For more information
Please contact Sofia Karlgård Fräjdin, +46 8 55389316
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2017, we delivered 82 500 trucks, 8 300 buses as well as 8 500 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totalled nearly SEK 120 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 49 000 people. Research and development are concentrated in Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of Traton Group. For more information visit www.scania.com.