IT Security Specialist with focus Security Monitoring
To strengthen our ability to protect Scania's information and systems we are looking for an IT Security Specialist to join our team. The team currently consists of 11 highly dedicated specialists, whose main responsibilities are; SIEM, malware protection, vulnerability management, penetration testing, forensic analysis and security architecture. Our working ground is the whole of Scania, globally.
Do you have the drive to join us?
What are the challenges?
Within this role you will focus on:
- daily monitoring and analysis, acting on alerts from our security systems such as;
- antivirus alarms (raised from our world-wide enterprise antivirus platform, consisting of roughly 49000 supported endpoints)
- log management alerts
- firewall logs
- other sources and threat intelligence platforms, as well as managed services
- handle support issues related to alarms
- provide support on security issues to other groups within Scania
You are also expected to:
- benefit from collaborating with, getting, and gaining help and support from your colleagues
- act on and support the rest of the team in case of incidents or IT-security related investigations
- participate in team activities including development of our groups services and deliveries
What profile do we believe you have?
To be successful in this role:
- you have a genuine passion for both IT- and security
- you are thorough, systematic and analytical
- you have high integrity and a personality to be both a team player and self-managed
- you have some knowledge of, but foremost an understanding of network technologies
- you may have one or maybe a few years' of hands-on experience from either; log management, AV-monitoring, vulnerability management or other enterprise client-server networking environments
- security experience from the Microsoft platform is a plus
- Good written and verbal skills in both Swedish and English is a requirement.
- Self-driven knowledge building and a threat-detecting mindset are two important qualities within this team. Introduction and initial training will be provided within the IT-security team, in combination with formal courses. You are expected to grow into the role and within the team over time, building your own areas of expertise.
What we offer
In addition to career and development opportunities, we can also offer Scania employees other benefits, such as a company car, performance bonuses, a pension, flexible working hours, access to company training facility, lunch at reduced prices and much more. If you live in Stockholm, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm City or Liljeholmen and Södertälje; the Scania Jobexpress.
To find out more about the position, contact Jenny Holmqvist (Manager), +46 (0)8 553 81754 or Johanna Ingels (Recruitment Specialist), +46 (0)70-081 29 90
Your application should include a cover letter, a CV and copies of any certificates.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2017, we delivered 82 500 trucks, 8 300 buses as well as 8 500 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totalled nearly SEK 120 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 49 000 people. Research and development are concentrated in Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of Traton Group. For more information visit www.scania.com.