Section Manager for our Base Infrastructure teams at Scania IT
To meet this transformation, we are fully committed to working with agile working methods and culture, striving for a team-based organization with Servant Leadership at the forefront of our leadership.
We are looking for YOU that has a burning interest primarily for people and, secondly, a great interest in IT infrastructure services. You have documented experience in the field and you want to constantly keep up to date with the trends in the area. You lead your employees by adapting your leadership so that your teams succeed in achieving success, both for Scania, as a team and individually. You are driven by change with clear purpose and can engage your employees.
As our new Section Manager you will be responsible for a section with approximately 60 employees and a turnover of about SEK 350 million SEK per year. Your own team consists of 4 group managers and 3 senior experts.
You cover infrastructure service areas like; Data Center, Network, Security, Server Platforms, Virtualization, High Performance Computing and Storage.
The section has a global functional responsibility, which also includes policies, guidelines, architectural blueprints as well as coordination and collaboration with regional and local functions in Europe, Latin America and Asia. In your area of responsibility, you run a constructive collaboration with the VW Group to ensure common standards and synergies. With regard to international responsibility and cooperation, a certain amount of travel is included.
We have been working on a Hybrid delivery model for a couple of years, where we want to link public clouds into our delivery model and through that offer Scania the best infrastructure services, securing uptime today and allowing for flexible transformation through hybrid solutions.
- Your leadership is continuously adapted to ensure success for your organization, both for Scania, as teams and as individuals
- You naturally lead by communicating WHY and WHAT for your organization while you leave a very high level of autonomy in HOW
- You lead for an agile culture and way of working
- You achieve results through active participation from your fantastic teams
- You are unafraid to think NEW, you challenge and push for change & development
- You have good abstraction ability, see different perspectives and can translate into action
- You have a natural ability to deliver and take clear responsibility in what you undertake
- Academic education in IT or equivalent experience
- You communicate freely in English
We would preferably also like to see that you have:
- Practical domain knowledge
- Knowledge about architecture and design in the area
- Experience of Network dynamics, public clouds and hybrid infrastructure solutions
- Previous experience in working with team-based organisations
- Previous international assignments
We offer a job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limit for your future career and where your personal development is as important as our business.
In addition to career and development opportunities, we can also offer Scania employees other benefits, such as a company car, performance bonuses, a pension, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and much more. If you live in Stockholm, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm and Södertälje, the Scania Job Express.
For more information
Contact Michael Müller (Head of Infrastructure Services) mobile: 070-538 2977
Contact Therese Lundén (Scania IT IH) tel. 08-553 8899 14
Your application contains a CV and a personal letter and documented qualifications We interview continuously during the application period.
Apply via HR InLine / Job Search by May 3 , 2019. Jobb id 20191606
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2017, we delivered 82 500 trucks, 8 300 buses as well as 8 500 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totalled nearly SEK 120 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 49 000 people. Research and development are concentrated in Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of Traton Group. For more information visit www.scania.com.