BNP Paribas Cardif is looking for an IT Architect
BNP Paribas Cardif provides insurance solutions on the Nordic markets through banks, finance and insurance companies. The largest product group is creditor insurance. The objective for the BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic group is to create long-term relationships with its partners, and the business model optimizes each step in the value chain to create and continuously increase customer and partner value.
BNP Paribas Cardif is now searching for a IT Architect to our Nordic organization.
We launched several key projects to transform our company by digitalizing services provided to our customers and automating our internal processes.
We are seeking a multi skilled talent that combines IT architecture with project management capabilities, to design and steer these projects, and help us to successfully deploy them in the organization.
Contribute to the efficiency and sustainability of the information systems on functional and technical aspects; considering our business strategy, technical options and norms and standards
- Define overall IS target architecture and the related roadmaps based on company needs
- Design, document and maintain legacy and target information systems descriptions, maps and related repositories
- Diagnose Information system situation and propose evolutions options
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods; then ensure their implementation
- Organize and animate architecture related comities
- Manage the lifecycle of projects from the requirements gathering to the final delivery
- Ensure that each release respects the quality, cost and planning criteria
- Plan and coordinate the tasks between all actors, within Cardif and with suppliers
- Pilot and follow up the projects’ budget, timelines and risks
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage the relationship with the suppliers
- Education: Master, preferably in computer science or engineering
- Proven experience as a Enterprise, Functional and Technical architecture disciplines
- Solid background in Information Technology
- Cross-entity vision of IS (infrastructure and software levels).
- Knowledge in IT Project Management
- Good to have - Experience in developing enterprise level software or infrastructure solutions
- Good to have - Knowledge of software development and/or system administration
- Skills in planning and organizing
- Strong interest of industry trends and emerging technologies
- Good communication and synthesis skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Excel and Powerpoint
- Fluent in English
- The position is open in our Gothenburg office.
- We offer a work in a global and expansive company within the Nordic region, therefore with 4 countries and 4 insurance markets as your daily workplace.
- International experience in the group is one of the possible career evolutions.
- We offer exercise contribution and are connected to Benify’s portal for benefits.
If you have any questions about the service, please contact IT Manager, Matt Jalström, email@example.com.
The selection process is ongoing, so do not wait to submit your application. You are welcome with your application by 29th of April 2019.
More about BNP Paribas Cardif
BNP Paribas Cardif is the insurance business of the French banking group BNP Paribas, leading banking and financial services provider in the Euro zone. BNP Paribas Cardif currently operates in 35 countries and has approximately 100 million policyholders.
BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic AB is operating in the Scandinavian markets since 2000 and is the parent company of the two insurance companies BNP Paribas Cardif Försäkring AB and BNP Paribas Cardif Livförsäkring AB, with branches in Norway and Denmark. The insurance companies also carry out cross-border activities in Finland.
BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic AB and its subsidiaries currently have about 110 employees in Sweden, Norway and Denmark and are continuously growing to go along with an expansion strategy. Our main products are protection products, covering our customers in case of adverse events such as accident, disease, unemployment, or damage on personal belongings. For more information, see www.bnpparibascardif.se and www.bnpparibascardif.com.