Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The IT team is responsible for the internal IT environment and strategy. They make sure the movement keeps going. You'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Develop a long term IT strategy surrounding internal tooling and infrastructure.
- Set up, implement and manage IT processes.
- Day to day IT tasks, supporting a creative and fast-moving organization.
- Previous experience in a high-functioning tech company IT environment.
- Experience managing and securing an enterprise G Suite environment.
- Passionate about technology with a constant desire to grow and learn new skills.
- Positive attitude and strong sense of integrity and ownership.
This position is perfect for you who has cut your teeth in a bigger IT organization, and are now looking for a small, fast-growing tech company where you can take on a larger responsibilities, test your skills and build things the right way from the ground up.
The position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Associate, Maja Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org