Experienced Autonomous Drive Developer
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The autonomous driving team is responsible for designing and building world class software solutions enabling all-electric, autonomous transportation, using modern software development tools and methodologies with a unique mix of development experience from automotive and consumer software.
As an experienced autonomous drive developer at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Develop a deep understanding of the technologies required to deliver on the technology roadmap for a world class autonomous driving software stack.
- Identify, initiate and maintain collaboration with strategic partners necessary to deliver on the technology roadmap.
- As an experienced engineer you are comfortable with working both on the conceptual level as well as implementing your solutions into the company tech stack (Linux, Go, gRPC).
- Push the envelope for quality and throughput by teaching and mentoring your colleagues.
- You have recent experience with developing complex functional architectures for automotive systems.
- You are a pragmatic problem solver who loves to learn new skills and technologies, and you are comfortable with taking decisions on high-level architecture and strategic technology choices.
- You are driven, self-directed, and want to work in a high-paced start-up environment.
This position is based in Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Associate, Maja Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org