Solution Architect - ServiceNow to If
If is the largest P&C Insurance company in the Nordic region, with a strong track record and operations across the Nordics and the Baltic countries. If is on a journey of becoming radically more digital. Under the heading of "Relax, we'll help you", we want to offer our customers digital services they find easy to use and that help them get their job done quickly. We invest in innovation and continuous improvement and we develop IT applications and mobile solutions in new and modern technology. Moving forward in this direction, our ability to attract and retain the right technology talents is becoming crucial for our future success.
Why you should join If ServiceNow team
Are you looking to be a go-to person for driving IT strategic initiatives for one of the largest Nordic financial service provider? Then you have come to the right place!
The IT Service Management platform team is a subdivision of the IT Services unit within If IT and is responsible for the ServiceNow implementation at If. Our team focus on process improvements, problem solving and transformation projects that ranges in scope and business area. As a team our aim is to find the most effective way of working and by that continue to digitalize our business processes and increase usability.
What you'll do
We are looking for a person who is willing to take on a Nordic role as a Solution Architect for ServiceNow implementation at If.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Drive the architectural design and development of ServiceNow for If IT and Business Areas, addressing questions such as
- What are the key areas where we can gain efficiency and create value for If by using solutions delivered by ServiceNow?
- What is the best technical solution for a given business process?
- What is the future strategy of ServiceNow and how can it be utilized at If?
- Technical lead for the ServiceNow Platform providing
- Hands-on guidance of the development team
- Help Process Leaders and Process Owners to identify and request "Most Viable Products" from the development team
- Service Integration and Management
- Drive efficiency initiatives within the ServiceNow Platform and the team
Who you are
In order to be successful we expect you to have the following qualifications:
- 2-5 years' experience of ServiceNow development and architecture, preferably as a Solution Architect or Senior consultant
- A proven problem solver with experience of structuring & analyzing business needs and putting together recommendations on how these needs can be met, using ServiceNow Out-of-box functionality and/or scoped applications
- Experiences working with multiple stakeholders to reconcile differing views into a common agenda, taking into account multiple perspectives and interests
- Have broad technical knowledge with a 'curious-george' instinct wanting to continuously learn more
- Ability of building good relationships as well as having a positive and responsive attitude
- An inspiring person that is forward-thinking, visionary and driven
- Able to communicate and collaborate effectively (vocally and visually) with both Business and IT colleagues
- Dedicated to building an inspiring working environment
- Work permit in Sweden or Finland is required
- Fluent in English and a Nordic language, due to internal communication with business mainly are in Nordic languages.
We offer you
As Solution Architect - Service Now we promise you:
- An opportunity to drive and participate in fun and developing projects that will move If forward
- Exposure to all Business Areas and IT Units, as well as the wider architect community in the company
- As much freedom as possible - including the accountability that comes with it
- Good work-life balance including flexible working hours
- An attractive benefits package including subsidized lunch, free health club at the office, an attractive pension plan and annual bonus for employees and more…
In this recruitment If cooperates with Experis as a recruitment partner. For more information regarding the recruitment process, contact Experis consultant Anki Snis at 08-508 954 53 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply by registering your CV on www.experis.se and connect to the current position. Applications in English or Swedish will be considered. Your application will be handled with confidentiality.
As the selection process and interviews are being conducted continuously send your application as soon as possible.