SAP Solution Architect for Scania IT
We are looking for someone to take responsibility for running and maintaining the IT architecture for Scania's new global SAP solution.
A significant part of Scania's future success is built on IT solutions that help the business to function effectively. A key component in this is skilled and professional employees. We are therefore looking for someone who loves solution architecture and the challenge of getting people and technology to function as a team to achieve optimal results. You also see opportunities for personal development in a technology-intensive global company.
As a Solution Architect you will work on global solutions in our SAP Center of Excellence group. You will be responsible for running and maintaining the IT architecture for Scania's new global SAP solution.
Some of your main tasks will include:
- Ensuring that functionality is reused and that company-wide architecture principles and guidelines for standards are followed in the technical architecture
- Taking responsibility, together with other architects and our development teams, for ensuring that the solution has a long life cycle
- You will be part of ongoing projects and will work in parallel with current solution architects within areas of production, after market, finance and purchasing.
The successful candidate for the role of Solution Architect will have:
- A senior level experience of SAP and implementation projects in production companies, at least 10 years.
- A good ability to visualise and develop sustainable technical solutions that meet business requirements and comply with Scania IT's guidelines and technical platform
- Good communication skills
- Technical skills that cross the various business areas with Fi/Co, MM, SD EWM, gATP, and SAP Basis. S4 experience is meritorious.
- Overall knowledge relating to the development of IT architecture
- A holistic approach
- The ability to propose and assess various solution options
In addition to satisfying the above requirements for the job, you will also have experience of SAP and a thorough and broad knowledge of IT and technology. This means that you will have an overall idea of the deliverables that are part of day-to-day operations. We envisage that you will also have experience of using the tool EA Sparx, UML and information modelling, as this is important in relation to the life cycle of sustainable solutions.
You have a university education or an equivalent amount of professional experience. You have a good command of spoken and written English.
In addition to career and development opportunities, we can also offer Scania employees other benefits, such as a company car, performance bonuses, a pension, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and much more. If you live in Stockholm, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm and Södertälje, the Scania Job Express.
If you would like to find out more about the position, please contact Jens Olsson + 46(0)8-553 716 22 or Enrico Richiello (Scania Recruitment Centre) +46 (0)8-553 713 74.
Your application should include a CV and cover letter. Selections and interviews will be carried out throughout the application period.
Submit your application via HR InLine/Job search. Job ID 20192303
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2017, we delivered 82 500 trucks, 8 300 buses as well as 8 500 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totalled nearly SEK 120 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 49 000 people. Research and development are concentrated in Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of Traton Group. For more information visit www.scania.com.