2 dagar kvar
To meet Scania digitalization goals to become a data driven company Scania need to design and develop a digital replica for the live data of object or eco system and use the digital twin as the main point of interaction. Twins will be used for better, faster and real time decisions making to help business to optimize the operation and predictive maintenance.
To achieve our challenges we need to strengthen the team with an Senior developer with software design experience! You will be a member of our passionate self-organized T-shaped team! This means that we work and support each other together with both development and architecture.
You will be part of team who develops Digital Twin Platform which will allow standardization of the data & data source(s) via semantics based mapping, building new facts via ontology based reasoning and give means to use knowledge graph and historical data based analytics.
Your Technical Profile
To be able to be a part of our exciting mission, we believe you already work as a senior developer today with 6-9 years' of experience. You also have the following:
- Practical experience building applications using standards and technologies within the semantic web stack (e.g., Jena, Sesame, Triple / Quad Stores).
- Proficiency with Resource Description Framework (RDF), Resource Description Framework Schema (RDFS) and SPARQL Graph Query Language.
- Understanding Web Ontology Language (OWL), including the use of advanced features such as property restrictions, language profiles, consistency checking, and logical inference.
- Familiarity with Ontology engineering practices and modeling tradeoffs. Familiarity with the principles of Basic Formal Ontology (BFO) in systems design.
- Must have some limited experience with integrated development environments, software architecture design and development, and software test and deployment.
- Experience programming Java application with Spring
- Experience working within Agile groups.
- Ability to creatively contribute towards developing new requirements by identifying customer needs and contribute towards developing new requirements.
- Applying expertise and knowledge of available methods, tools, and concepts
- You get excited in social contexts where you get to cooperate, and you thrive to explain complicated solutions to non-technical customers.
You are also comfortable in an environment where only high-level requirements may exist in absence of a fully-defined detailed project schedule. You will need good communication skills in order to interact with our lead architects and other colleagues.
An important role in a fast moving, fun and stimulating environment with engaged colleagues with a wide range of IT expertise. Join us in Scania's digitalization!
Plus a competitive salary, flexible working hours, parental leave and additional employee offers and benefits at Scania for me. If you live in Stockholm, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm and Södertälje, the Scania Job Express. If you live abroad, we will help you with relocation.
For more information
Please contact Stefan Telhammar (Group Manager), +46 (0)8-553 530 58 or Johanna Ingels (Recruitment Specialist), +46 (0)70 081 29 90.
Your application should include a cover letter and CV.
Selections will be made on an ongoing basis throughout the application period. Apply before June 20.
Keywords: Data Model Integration Engineer, Ontologist, Ontology modelling, Software design,
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2017, we delivered 82 500 trucks, 8 300 buses as well as 8 500 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totalled nearly SEK 120 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 49 000 people. Research and development are concentrated in Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of Traton Group. For more information visit www.scania.com.