Security Business Partner
Job Description Security Business Partner
As a Business Unit Security Business Partner (BU SBP) you are a Member of the Global Security Corporate Function and the primary security point of contact within the Business Units (BU) in Sweden that you are responsible for. Your role is to lead the implementation and management of the CGI Global Security Program in the two Business Units, including the Enterprise Security Management Framework (ESMF) which encompasses information security/cyber security, business continuity, physical security, workforce security and insider threat. You are responsible for the overall security posture of the BUs, including the CGI Security Baseline and supporting the business on client security related matters.
You will be part of the Global Security team in SBU Scandinavia with some 10 members over Sweden, Norway and Denmark. You will report to the Strategic Business Unit Security Business Partner (SBU SBP), who is responsible for security in the whole region. The BU SBP is primarily a Manager level role.
This position will be filled as of October 1st, 2019. The preferred location is Göteborg or Malmö, but other locations can be discussed. You might need to pass a Swedish Security Clearance in order to take this role.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Client Delivery Enablement
• Ensure implementation of the ESMF consistently across the BU delivery operations.
• Support engagement delivery and client inquiries related to CGI Global Security.
• Support client security reviews and audits in collaboration with all stakeholders.
Business Development Enablement
• Support security aspects of client presentations.
• In collaboration with the BU security practice identify revenue enhancing opportunities.
• Support CGI Merger and Acquisition program as needed.
• Review proposals/renewals for security risk and CGI Security Baseline compliance, and provide recommendations.
Strategy and Framework Execution
• Support security certification and re-certification within the BU (e.g. ISO 27001) where applicable, consistent with Enterprise Security Management Framework (ESMF).
• Communicate, train and enforce BU adherence to CGI Security Baseline for internal and shared (multi-client) environments.
• Manage exceptions to the CGI Security Baseline within the BU.
• Validate BU requirements are in alignment with Global Security initiatives in collaboration with all stakeholders.
• Oversee, follow and report on the security education, training and awareness programs within the BU in alignment with Global Security directives.
Security Management and Reporting
• Maintain and report on security metrics to BU Management, including quarterly scorecard reporting.
• Report on security risks at the BU level.
• Oversee the management of security incidents including escalation to the Security Business Partner (SBP) and BU management as needed.
• Lead the Security Risk Management process within the BU including the analysis, mitigation and monitoring of identified risks.
• Participate and inform security audits and compliance activities within the BU.
• Manage security vulnerability program and ensure remediation are deployed timely.
Physical / Workforce Security and BCP
• Oversee the execution of physical security and workforce protection at the BU level.
• Oversee and support the BU together with the Business Continuity Coordinator to develop, maintain and test business continuity plans (BCP).
• Support insider threat management as requested.
Government Security Programs (when applicable)
• Oversee personnel and security clearance program.
• Manage special security agreements (e.g. defense, space, intelligence etc.).
• Oversee security operations in alignment with ESMF and manage conflicts between CGI and government scope.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• A Bachelor's degree preferred or additional years of experience in lieu of.
• A minimum of five (5) years in a security role with proven Security Management experience.
• Relevant certifications are desirable (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, CPP, PSP, CRISC, CIPP, etc.).
• Business acumen is an asset.
• Very good cooperation skills.
• Pragmatic approach.
• Effective reporting skills, both written and spoken.
• Adequate resenting skills.
• Good analytical sense and problem solving skills.
• Results oriented and able to establish good partnership.
• Autonomous and self-motivated.
• Very good English and Swedish, spoken and written, is a must.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT
Jens Säynäjärvi, SBU SBP Northern Europe, email@example.com (in English, Swedish or Finnish language).
Last day to apply fore this position is 2019-08-13.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.