Security Business Partner, Scandinavia
Job Description Security Business Partner, Scandinavia
The Strategic Business Unit Security Business Partner (SBU SBP) for SBU Scandinavia is a Corporate Security leadership position that reports to Global Security Business Partner (SBP) within the office of the Corporate Chief Security Officer (CSO) and operates with the authority delegated from the SBU President, to manage the Security Program for the SBU.
SBU Scandinavia is a unit consisting of some 6000 Members in Sweden, Norway and Denmark. The SBU SBP is the primary security point of contact (POC) to support the SBU in executing CGI security requirements within the SBU, responsible for the overall security posture of the SBU and supporting and responding to client security related matters. The SBU SBP leads the team of several BU Security Business Partners and SMEs located in three countries.
Your future duties and responsibilities
As Security Business Partner your primary responsibilities are:
• Primary contact for internal CGI security functions and clients security matters.
• Manage security risks at the SBU level: consistency, tracking and management reporting.
• Lead major incidents and crisis, escalation to SBU management.
• Enforce SBU adherence to CGI baseline security standards and policies. Scope includes: Information Security/Cybersecurity, Collaboration with Privacy, Physical, BCP, IP protection, Insider Threat & member protection.
• Leading ISO 27001 certification / re-certification within the SBU.
• On-going security evaluation and certification for the SBU.
• Leading the implementation of security controls to mitigate risks for the SBU.
• SBU Security educations, training and awareness programs.
• Oversee BU SBP's activities, deliverables and performance.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
To be successful in this role we believe you have the following profile:
• Minimum of ten (10) years of directly related IT experience with at least five (5) years of information security experience.
• Solid background in leadership.
• Experience engaging with clients at all levels to understand needs and present appropriate solutions.
• Be able to communicate information security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
• Experience in large scale, enterprise-wide security intrusion monitoring, detection, and incident handling/remediation activities.
• Good ability to communicate on management level as well as with members, to get the security message across.
• Good understanding of security requirements from clients in the geography.
• Team leading/management skills/experience to support BU SBPs and lead the security work in region.
• Ability to apply business thinking on security.
• Good knowledge of Enterprise Security Management Framework and managing security risks.
• Good understanding of security technologies to support the line organization.
• Very good English skills.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Jens Säynäjärvi, SBU SBP Northern Europe, email@example.com (in English, Swedish or Finnish language).
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.