Developer/Scrum Master- Mobile app team, Connected Services and Solutions
Are you the Developer/Scrum Master we are looking for?
Do you want to be part of a collaborative and dynamic team, working on the forefront of Mobile Native Applications?
Do you want to drive the shift to a future of sustainable transport? In transforming the transport industry, there are many opportunities for new solutions and businesses.
Our mission is to provide Mobile application services to customers based upon the connected vehicle.
We are looking for a Developer/Scrum Master to strengthen our Mobile app development team. You will be working both as a developer and also as a Scrum Master for our external development team.
The work includes development of mobile applications and surrounding services.
You will be working mainly with our Fleet app where Scania´s customers can keep track of their vehicles and drivers. The team is placed in two locations, here in Södertälje and also off shore.
We work in a great and multicultural environment, so you will be speaking English on a daily basis!
Main tasks in this role consists of:
- Detailing and planning of tasks for the team.
- Development and operations of our services, which can involve deep analysis and troubleshooting.
- Facilitating discussions, decision making and resolving issues.
- Supporting the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Keep track of the details like functionalities and permissions related to our apps.
- Requirement studies, planning, implementation and verification.
There are many development teams within Connected Services and Solutions. Right now, we are doing a major technology shift towards cloud-based services and a key success factor is working across teams.
- Interest and maybe some experience in mobile development techniques for Android and IOS.
- Willingness to work as a Developer/Scrum Master in an international team.
- Cloud Aware. Interest in cloud based development and operation. Practical experience is preferable, but a strong interest is most important!
- You see cross team collaboration as a success factor.
- Preferable is some knowledge in SW architecture for mobile services.
For further information
Do you think this sounds exiting? Want more information?
Please contact: Anders Appelsved, Head of App Enablement, +46 (0)8 553 53399 or email@example.com
Apply via our website: www.scania.com/career by August 23rd at the latest.
Job Id: 20192091 Your application can include a cover letter and a CV.
Applications will be reviewed and interviews held continuously apart from the vacation period July 11 to August 12.
Scania är en världsledande leverantör av transportlösningar. Tillsammans med våra partners och kunder driver vi omställningen till ett hållbart transportsystem. 2018 levererade vi 88 000 lastbilar, 8 500 bussar samt 12 800 industri- och marinmotorer till våra kunder. Nettoomsättningen uppgick till mer än 137 miljarder kronor, varav cirka 20 procent var tjänsterelaterade. Scania grundades 1891 och är idag verksamt i fler än 100 länder och har cirka 52 000 medarbetare. Forskning och utveckling är koncentrerad till Sverige, med filialer i Brasilien och Indien. Tillverkning sker i Europa, Latinamerika och Asien, med regionala produktionscentrum i Afrika, Asien och Eurasien. Scania är en del av TRATON SE. För mer information besök: www.scania.com.