DevOps Engineer to Cision in Stockholm
1 dag kvar
We are searching for you who want to build and develop our DevOps-area in the world leading IR- and PR-company Cision, Stockholm.
At Cision you will have the opportunity to put your own flair on this new DevOps-role where you will lead the work towards automated processes and develop the build processes for business-critical applications. Do you want to act as an ambassador within the DevOps-area on this expansive and forward leaning organisation? Apply for the role as DevOps Engineer now!
- The opportunity to develop and build the framework for current and future DevOps-work.
- Work with Cision's self-developed and market leading products which are used by a majority of the companies on Stockholm's stock-market and well-known brands.
- A role in a modern company with a strong culture and team spirit, who work according to the moto "freedom under responsibility", and where your enjoyment and well-being is important.
In this role you will be part of the Sprint work with a focus on automation and operation which involve working close to ProdOps. You will also be part of several processes, such as release-, incident- and problem-management. You will also:
- Be part of and drive general questions regarding the architecture and how the IT-environment should look and be developed over time.
- Automate CI/CD in the release process for the business-critical applications as well as take responsibility to build and further develop the release management.
- Actively be part of deployments to production.
THE TEAM AND WORK PLACE
You will be part of the agile scrum team who today consist of 6 developers and 2 QA:s. We are located in the attractive Garnisonen at Östermalm in Stockholm.
We are looking for you who enjoy working in a flexible, ever-changing and growing environment, where you are driven by the interest of new technology and stay up to date within your area of expertise. You are engaged as a person with a curious mind who find pleasure working at a workplace where teamwork and knowledge sharing is at the organizations core.
Cision is an international organization which requires fluency in English, both in written and spoken language. Swedish is meritorious, not a demand.
We have chosen to work with Ada Digital in this recruitment. Their recruitment process focuses on transparency, inclusion and a fast moving candidate experience. And now we want to know more about you - on your own terms! To apply, please fill out the short form, briefly motivate why you are interested in the position, and attach your CV or LinkedIn-profile. No additional documentation is needed. You can then, in real-time, follow your application online as our recruiters are working with it. We work with a continues selection process which means we might hire a candidate before the final apply date, so apply already today! Interested and want to know more? Please contact our recruiter today. We are looking forward to connecting soon!