Service Responsible x86 & VMware
1 dag kvar
Storage & Server Virtualization Technologies, IUBB, supplies Scania with compute and storage capabilities. A mission critical responsibility on which the whole of Scania is dependent of. We are now in an exciting transformation to enable Scania's objective to be the leader in sustainable transportation solutions. Our group work towards having strong capabilities On premise as well as meeting Cloud capabilities in hybrid solutions.
We strive to improve our achieved business value through a combination of continuous service improvement and introduction of new and exciting technologies. To this end we need to strengthen our team with a Service Responsible for x86 & VMware. With the purpose of developing good customer relationships and liaise with IT architects and technical experts to secure development, management and control of current and future services.
You will have the full responsibility for the services x86 compute & VMware virtualization . Ensuring high quality of delivery and meeting customer needs with the right technical services in a changing environment. To achieve this you drive the development and implementation of technical roadmaps, based on a close dialogue with customers, infra personnel and suppliers. You are supported in this endeavor by a team of technical experts as well as our IT architect. This role gives you ample opportunity for personal growth and development in the areas of coordination, leadership, technology and finance.
- Creating, maintaining and executing our technical roadmap
- Proposing developments and improvements of our existing services and technologies
- Developing a beneficial dialogue with customers, IT personnel, suppliers and other VW brands
- Financial ownership and control, securing investment funds and forecasts, tracking invoices and ordering cost allocations, performing financial follow up
- Driving the purchase process, from quotation through installation to decommission
- Responsible for maintaining valid and updated agreements for the products and services
- Measure and follow up relevant KPI's from a quality, delivery precision and costs perspective
- Create and present service material and decision points for Scania management
- Assume other service related responsibilities on a case-to-case basis when needed
- Business trips may occur to meet with customers, vendor events and other VW brands
You probably have a degree in IT, complemented with a couple of years of working experience. You have a high capacity for handling situations demanding different mindset and actions of you. Driving tasks ranging from the strategic into the administrative, as well as leading situations ranging from the technical into the social. During previous work experiences you have used these abilities to bring together people, technology and organisation, and in doing so successfully delivered on demand. You've succeed also because you are structured, positively driven and flexible, adept at leading others and maintains a healthy network of contacts inside and outside of Scania.
In addition to exciting career and personnel development opportunities, we offer Scania employees a competitive salary and other benefits, performance bonuses, a pension plan, flexible working hours and much more.
For more information
Please contact Joakim Kreuger (Group Manager), +46 8 553 851 84.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2018, we delivered 88,000 trucks, 8,500 buses as well as 12,800 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totalled to over SEK 137 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 52,000 people. Research and development are concentrated in Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of TRATON SE. For more information visit: www.scania.com.