Automation Test Engineer, Gothenburg
We are looking for several great colleagues that would like to work with us in our team
We have a start-up mentality within a large organization and we are looking for individuals that fits with our idea of delivering extraordinary services to our customers. If you would like to make an impact to our organization and to your development - apply now and we can start our conversation.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world. At CGI in Gothenburg, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership.
As digital transformation continues to accelerate in the Gothenburg area, CGI is at the center of this change supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
If you are an experienced hands-on Automation Test engineer with demonstrated leadership, problem solving, communication skills and ability to collaborate with business and technical teams in a dynamic environment, we want to talk to you.
You will have an opportunity to work with our large customer base of middle to large size companies using your technical skills to develop market-leading solutions in an Agile environment.
Dina framtida arbetsuppgifter
What you'll be doing:
• You will participate in application design efforts, and are active in design reviews and code reviews of test automation.
• Evolve out processes, practices and standards around test automation.
• Fully engaging in product quality plan efforts, including test case development, design and code reviews and regression testing.
• Contribute to enhancing engineering practice in the areas of ATDD and CI/CD.
• Engaging in working with global team of developers in leading best practices for software engineering.
• Knack for writing clean, testable, readable, and easily maintainable code.
• Deep knowledge of the SDLC process and how different test types from unit to behavioral to component to End to End are used through the cycle.
Kvalifikationer för att bli framgångsrik denna roll
What you need for this position:
• Overall 7-10 years of experience with minimum 3-5 years of test automation experience
• Programming skills (C#, Java, Python or any other object oriented programming language)
• You have expert hands-on knowledge in test automation frameworks and demonstrate proficiency, quality and passion in your coding ability.
• You have worked in a fast paced Agile software development environment with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools, and understand how to deliver using an Acceptance Test-Driven development (ATDD) approach.
• Very good knowledge of the SDLC process and how different test types are used.
• You understand architecture principles of distributed systems and how to develop test strategy
• You will provide technical and organization leadership
• Demonstrated experience in tools like: Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Protractor, SoapUI
TDD: using jUnit, TestNG, other
BDD: using Cucumber/Gherkin, Geb/Spock
• Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
• Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
• Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
• Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
• Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
• Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
• Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
For more information about the position, please contact Niloofar Varayan at email@example.com
We are screening applications continuously and the position can be placed before the last application date, which is 2019-10-31.
Utveckla din karriär hos oss.
Det är en extraordinär tid i vår bransch. Den digitala transformationen accelererar och CGI är i centrum för förändringarna - som hjälp för våra kunders digitala resor och med spännande karriärmöjligheter för våra medarbetare.
På CGI når vi framgång genom våra medarbetares talang och engagemang. Som ett team delar vi de utmaningar och belöningar som kommer genom att vi skapar ett växande företag, vilket stärker vår ägarskapskultur. Alla våra medarbetare drar nytta av det värde vi gemensamt skapar.
Var med och bygg ett av världens största oberoende tjänsteföretag inom IT och affärsprocesser.