Business Support Manager within Dynamics 365/CRM, Sales IT
This is an opportunity to become a part of Scania's Sales IT department in the role of Business Support Officer in the Dynamics 365/CRM team. We are therefore looking for you who's great at interacting with customers and would like to participate, influence and continue to grow with us!
Our Business Support serves CRM users globally in the Scania Commercial Network, and we are entering an intense and exciting stage where new markets are being implemented.
In this role, you'll be the first point of contact for our users whom you will help make their daily sale operations as smooth as possible.
As a part of the support team you will mainly work with handling, analysing and solving business related problems. You are also responsible for the support process and it's continuous improvement in order to establish a stream-lined support flow and to deliver excellent customer experience.
We are looking for someone with an interests in IT & Sales, that is willing to take lead as an ambassador for our Business Support's way of working. We believe that you have an extensive experience with business support where Dynamics 365/CRM has been a central part, and preferably a degree in IT.
We also think that you as a person have the following qualities:
- Great at establishing relationships with customers and representing your company outwards.
- A team player who appreciates collaborating with other people and are willing to help your team members to achieve the best results.
- Good analytic and problem-solving skills. You can handle cases both on a high-level as well as analysing on a detailed level with great technical understanding.
- You have good capability of prioritizing in which order to solve issues depending on business impact.
- Since communication is to be expected on daily basis with customers and level three development teams, you'll need to be able to communicate cross- functionally.
Other Requirements for this position:
- About one to two business trips per year.
- Work close to the implementation managers and the technical teams.
- Willingness to hold and facilitate workshops.
- Develop guidelines for our users.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
If you find this position interesting, please contact: Vuokko Björnestam, Sales IT CRM Group Manager, +46 8 553-728 34
Apply via our website by the 13th of October at the latest. Job Id: 20193133
Your application should include a cover letter and a CV. Applications will be reviewed and interviews held continuously during the recruitment process.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2018, we delivered 88,000 trucks, 8,500 buses as well as 12,800 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totalled to over SEK 137 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 52,000 people. Research and development are concentrated in Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of TRATON SE. For more information visit: www.scania.com.