Configuration Manager - Electrification Controls
The world is changing. Every day, more and more of the products around us are electrified to give customers more value and to contribute to a sustainable business, society and environment. Transportation is one of the industries where the development within these areas are moving fastest. Scania is driving the shift towards sustainable transport systems and this gives us challenges within the area of E-mobility that we have never faced before.
We at Scania accept this challenge, do YOU want to be part of the solution?
We are looking for a Configuration Manager for our embedded system development teams developing functionallity and software for electrified vehices and applications within Scania.
Our teams specifically develop the software for the battery, thermal and charging management for the high voltage battery systems.
The CM role ensure establishing and maintaining consistency of a product's performance, functional, and physical attributes with its requirements, design, and operational information throughout its life.
You will manage and sustain the overall Configuration Management (CM) structure in our embedded controls systems and make sure that changes and documents throughout our Embedded Controls Management Systems product lifecycle are managed efficiently, structured and in a traceable way.
You will also set up all the necessary processes, then train the teams so that everyone follows the rules and have access to the latest information.
The Configuration Manager owns the product lifecycle management, change management and documentation management activities. You define then implement the right processes on both a long-term and a short-term basis.
- Define and drive the change management process, so that our products keep their integrity over time
- Define and drive the document management
- Define and drive the product development process together with the other Embedded System Development teams, including definition of prototype stages and required documentation for each stage.
- Support the team throughout the implementation of the processes, through follow-ups and trainings, particularly within the Engineering and Project Management teams
- Ensure that the product's different revisions and configurations are following a defined methodology and are manageable for future product development and customer projects
- Ensure that the design and documentation release of our products is handled seamlessly
- Facilitate communication around CM inside and outside the engineering team
As a person you love to be challenged by new situations and complex problems. With your curiosity you will enjoy being part of a team that shares experiences as well as challenges. You will work closely together in the team to achieve the common goal - to meet and exceed our customers' demands.
We think you have a B.Sc. or M.Sc in the fields of embedded systems, mechatronics, computer science, electronics or similar along with relevant work experience.
To be able to thrive and prosper with us, we believe it is important to appreciate a changing environment and sometimes to adapt work methods to the new conditions created by our growth. For us, team feeling is important. We work closely together and help each other.
- Access to a stimulating work environment and a network within Scania as well as international partners and suppliers.
- Work in an agile framework where your personal skills truly makes a difference.
- Access to state of the art methods, equipment and test vehicles just around the corner.
Don't hesitate to apply to join our team!
Scania offers you
As a Scania employee you are given excellent professional development opportunities, great colleagues and giving you the possibility to be a part of a revolutionizing journey. Working at Scania you are offered benefits such as company car, mutual bonus, occupational pension, flexible working hours and much more. If you live in Stockholm, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm City - Liljeholmen - Södertälje, Scania Job Express.
Scania är en världsledande leverantör av transportlösningar. Tillsammans med våra partners och kunder driver vi omställningen till ett hållbart transportsystem. 2018 levererade vi 88 000 lastbilar, 8 500 bussar samt 12 800 industri- och marinmotorer till våra kunder. Nettoomsättningen uppgick till mer än 137 miljarder kronor, varav cirka 20 procent var tjänsterelaterade. Scania grundades 1891 och är idag verksamt i fler än 100 länder och har cirka 52 000 medarbetare. Forskning och utveckling är koncentrerad till Sverige, med filialer i Brasilien och Indien. Tillverkning sker i Europa, Latinamerika och Asien, med regionala produktionscentrum i Afrika, Asien och Eurasien. Scania är en del av TRATON SE. För mer information besök: www.scania.com.