HR Director, CGI Stockholm Business Unit
As a HR Director at CGI you will have an HR leadership role, with both tactical and strategic elements. You will have a dedicated business unit - BU Stockholm with over 1000 employees - as your main area of responsibility, and you will belong to its management team.
You will be in charge of the strategic and operational HR matters in the unit and work closely with the business, bringing your expertise for the benefit of business leaders. As a trusted advisor and consultant to the business unit's leadership team and senior management members, you will help to build, develop and lead their organizations by providing the necessary HR programs, processes, tools and information. You will be an important part of the Scandinavian HR Business Partner team reporting to the HR VP Scandinavia, and you will ensure appropriate dialogue with social partners and representatives in the region. You will have 1-2 HR professionals supporting you in different HR topics. They will report directly to you.
Your future duties and responsibilities
As a HR Director at CGI your main responsibilities will include:
• Identifying HR implications of the BU business objectives to ensure appropriate HR solution design in line with the global HR strategy.
• Implement global HR processes and tools. Manage and support business leaders in different HR areas, as in
o Employee relations
o Workforce planning
o Performance management
o Talent management and succession planning
o People development and learning
o Organizational development
o Health and wellness
o Member satisfaction program
o Compensation, benefits and benchmarking
• Analyse key HR KPIs, prepare presentations to the management, make recommendations for HR priorities and actions
• Ensure compliance with employment/social law and agreements in conjunction with the legal team
• Ensure continuous services improvement trough the review of existing practices and implementation of new practice.
• Take part in global/international HR projects
• Lead 1-2 HR professionals reporting to you
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• relevant work experience from similar HR roles
• BSc or MSc degree from a relevant field
• knowledge of HR practices, employee relations and Swedish labor law
• excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• proactive and independent working style
• service-minded attitude with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• ability to build relations at all levels of the organization
• excellent negotiation skills, ability to influence others
• ability to multitask and work under pressure
• accuracy and attention to detail
• good Excel and Power Point skills
• fluent communication skills in Swedish and in English (both written and verbal)
• leader experience preferable
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Saara Lindfors, HRVP, CGI Scandinavia
tel. +358 40 708 3339 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.