Information Risk & Compliance Officer with focus on Awareness
We are looking for a new employee for our Information Risk and Compliance operations. If you want to work in an exciting, international and evolving environment, then this is the job for you!
The group that needs strengthening consists of 9 people who develop Scania's information security framework and awareness programme, follow up on compliance in relation to information security, and support operations with expert knowledge of information security.
What will you do
As an Information Risk & Compliance Officer with focus on Awareness you will work on:
- Develop and implement Scania Information security Awareness program.
- Coordinate Information security training at Scania group.
- Deliver Information security campaigns and training package.
- Run different types of information security training and frequently remind the Scania organisation about information security.
- Management of Scania Information Security homepage.
- Facilitate risk analysis and review information security compliance both inside and outside Sweden
- Provide advice and support related to information security issues for the business at large
We can offer you an interesting and stimulating work within information security and enable you to enhance your knowledge of Scania's business and Scania's IT products and services. You will get the opportunity to build networks within Scania and VW globally as you will work with operational managers, managers at Scania IT, specialists and end users, as well as functions such as Group Internal Audit, Governance Risk & Compliance and VW's and Scania's ISEC organisation.
You are a communicator with information security skills or an information security person with skills within communications/marketing. You understand the importance to achieve the balance between the business needs and possible risks. Collaborating with team members comes naturally to you and you always have a focus delivering results. You also have strong skills both in written and spoken English.
We also believe you have
- completed university-level education in information security or communication/marketing or related fields.
- demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks with shifting deadlines and priorities.
- demonstrated ability to interact effectively, internally and externally with all levels across the company
- demonstrated sound common sense, a sharp understanding of IT and Information Risks, and a good understanding of information security and IT processes.
- significant experience in communication or marketing
We offer exciting career opportunities where you develop and maintain the skills needed to meet future challenges. We offer our employees Scania's own training centre and medical center, apartment rental options, possibility to rent vacation houses through Scania, team activities and the possibility to work with the premium brand in heavy trucks in a truly global environment. Please click here to read more about Scania, our core values, benefits and much more.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Marika Taavo (Group Manager), +46 (0)8-553 804 65 or Johanna Ingels (Recruitment specialist), +46 (0) 70 081 29 90
Your application should include a CV and a cover letter. Last day to apply is October 31.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2018, we delivered 88,000 trucks, 8,500 buses as well as 12,800 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totalled to over SEK 137 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 52,000 people. Research and development are concentrated in Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of TRATON SE. For more information visit: www.scania.com.