Front-end developer to Tengai in Malmö
Your work makes a difference! Join us and create history at Tengai in Malmö!
We're looking for a front-end developer to join us early in our journey of using modern technology to create an unbiased, competency based recruitment process. Are you the next person to join our small, but fast-growing distributed team? We look forward to receiving your application.
OUR OFFER TO YOU
Why Tengai Unbiased?
- State of the art - Tengai Unbiased is the world's first social interview robot. Join us and create history!
- Passion - At Tengai Unbiased, you'll work with people that are passionate about what they do, continuously learning and happy to share their knowledge
- Freedom and flexibility - Our development office is based in central Malmö, close to shops, cafes or perhaps a lunch time swim. We'd love to work with you from our office, but you are welcome to work from home, a café or any other location you prefer, as long as you're happy and have wifi for video calls.
- Your work makes a difference - Although Tengai has received massive attention world wide, we are still a very young startup. By joining us at this early stage not only will your work be highly valued and you will have a big opportunity of growing with the company. You are also helping out in mitigating unconscious bias and thus promoting a more equal and fair recruitment process and diverse workforce.
- Happy and Healthy - We believe that happy, healthy co-workers perform better. Therefor we offer a generous pension and healthcare package.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO
Our robot, Tengai, is already conducting interviews with candidates using the first version of its software. At the same time as we're improving the robot skills, we're also building an online web-based transcription and reporting tool, Tengai Recruit.
Our backend (if you're interested in that) is built on Node.js and hosted with Docker on AWS. The robot's software is built in Kotlin on the Furhat Robotics platform. Code reviews and tests are of course part of our development process.
The work will involve close collaboration with different parties both internally within Tengai's product and development team and with our external partners and consultants. Occasional travel to Stockholm might be required.
WHO ARE YOU?
Since this is an early stage start-up, we are looking for someone who enjoys the challenge of building products from scratch.
- You like to share your knowledge.
- You are not afraid to ask questions to team members, managers and partners.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and comfortable with distributed teams.
We work with TNG IT Digital in this recruitment process. They are recruitment specialists in unbiased and competence based recruitment, which creates diversity and innovation in teams and contribute to a sustainable employment market. If you are interested in this position, apply right now! The selection process is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last apply-date. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter.