Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT is a crucial part of this transformation as Scania's success is depending on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business requirements. To strengthen our ability to protect Scania's information and systems we are looking for a Security Architect to join our team. Our working ground is the whole of Scania, globally.
Do you have the drive to join us?
As a Security Architect you will work with technical architecture and security blueprints for the Scania group. Develop enterprise-wide security architecture reference architectures which ensure that security is embedded in all aspects of our IT environment. Participate in forums and meetings to help Scania business ensure security by design.
As a Security Architect you have a thorough understanding of complex IT systems and to stay up to date with the latest security standards, systems and authentication protocols, as well as best practices. You will review proposed system designs with regard to security measures and recommend enhancements when needed. As Security Architect you will also cultivate a culture of security awareness, and continuously educate personnel to ensure security policies are adhered to at all times.
Skills and experience
- Excellent depth and breadth in IT security and documented experience of architectural and design tasks
- Technical understanding and experience of working with large complex IT systems both on-prem and in cloud environments
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the threat environment, relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Good knowledge and understanding of Information Security Management and Risk Management in general
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures,
- Help develop our security architecture team into a global center of excellence
- To be a part of a team with very skilled, highly motivated and self-managed members with a strong sense of creating value for all stakeholders.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
In addition to the technical requirements we believe that the right candidate has the following characteristics:
- Team player with result focus
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- You are curious and want to learn and understand more of the business challenges and find new possibilities to solve the same
- Highly service-minded
- Ability to shift between operational details and a strategic mind-set
- It comes natural for you to communicate and share knowledge with your colleagues
- You strive for continuous improvements and challenge current structures if required
In addition to exciting career and personal development opportunities, we offer Scania employees a competitive salary and other benefits, performance bonuses, a pension plan, flexible working hours and much more.
For more information, please contact Fredrik Tomasson, Chief Information Security Officer, +46 8 553 820 28.
Please apply at the latest 2019-10-30. Your application should include a cover letter and a CV.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2018, we delivered 88,000 trucks, 8,500 buses as well as 12,800 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totalled to over SEK 137 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 52,000 people. Research and development are concentrated in Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of TRATON SE. For more information visit: www.scania.com.