Security Architecture Manager
Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT is a crucial part of this transformation as Scania's success is depending on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business requirements.
To strengthen our ability to protect Scania's information and systems we are looking for a Group Manager for Security Architecture to join our team. Our working ground is the whole of Scania, globally.
Do you have the drive to join us?
What you will do
As a Manager Security Architecture you will oversee technical architecture and security blueprints for the Scania group. Handle development of enterprise-wide security architecture reference architectures which ensure that security is embedded in all aspects of our IT environment. You will also:
- Lead and drive Scania transformation. The team members are very skilled, highly motivated and self-managed with a strong sense of creating value for all stakeholders.
- Help develop our security architecture team into a global centre of excellence
- Coach and lead team in their journey to continuously improve and reach new insights of their own capacity.
Being a leader comes naturally to you, as does decision making. As a leader you communicate expectations and know that feedback is crucial in driving the development of the team and individuals. You create a team climate where innovation is a given factor and where our ways of working can be continuously developed and improved. Having a close dialogue and a close cooperation with the business is instinctive to you, you enjoy handling multiple business relations and feel comfortable working closely with several parties simultaneously.
We also believe you have the following skills:
- Comfortable in your role as a leader and show passion, curiosity and determination to inspire people around you.
- Excellent depth and breadth in IT security and documented experience of architectural and design tasks
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the threat environment, relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Good knowledge and understanding of Information Security Management and Risk Management in general
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
We offer exciting career opportunities where you develop and maintain the skills needed to meet future challenges. We offer our employees Scania's own training centre and medical centre, possibility to rent vacation houses, team activities and the possibility to work with the premium brand in heavy trucks in a truly global environment. Please click here to read more about Scania, our core values, benefits and much more.
For more information, please contact Fredrik Tomasson, Chief Information Security Officer, +46 8 553 820 28.
Your application should include a cover letter and a CV. Please apply at the latest 2019-11-03.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2018, we delivered 88,000 trucks, 8,500 buses as well as 12,800 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totalled to over SEK 137 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 52,000 people. Research and development are concentrated in Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of TRATON SE. For more information visit: www.scania.com.