Process Project Leader - System Platform
Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions. Autonomous vehicles, connectivity and electromobility challenge Scania´s R&D organisation in a new way. To ensure highest quality and functional safety of our products we are focusing on improvements within Scania´s development processes, methods and IT-systems.
We must meet future needs regarding digitalisation to ensure functional safety and be competitive by improving the workflow of approximately one thousand people working with development of Scania's Electrical/Embedded systems within R&D. We are facing a very exciting transformation towards a more flow driven working process with agile methods and high performing self-organizing teams.
You will work within a team and be responsible for:
- Lead R&D forums which aim to improve our way of working
- Work as a project leader of department wide improvement initiatives
- Synchronise with other parts of Scania, MAN and Traton (with respect to Electrical/Embedded way of working)
- Solve tasks, which might occur on a daily basis, to improve the prerequisites of the department to work efficiently
As the Process Project leader we are looking for someone who:
- Has an ability to inspire and motivate other people
- Challenge the way we work
- Has the grit to finalize a new way of working and make sure it also ends up being implemented as the way people actually work
- Has the ability to make things happen
- Has a university education within IT or equivalent experience
- Is passionate about agile system development
You are happy working in a team, but are also capable of working independently when required. You are an accomplished communicator with good social skills. By joining us, you will take part of an exciting journey towards higher level of digitalisation enabling safe and efficient autonomous vehicles, and a better and more creative workflow for Scania´s engineers.
What we offer
In addition to a wide range of career and development opportunities, we can offer Scania employees other benefits, such as car leasing, flexible working hours, a company training facility and much more. If you live in Stockholm, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm and the office in Södertälje, the Scania Job express.
For further information, please contact recruiting manager Karl Pettersson, Head of Coordination System platform, EPA, +46 (0)8-553 71496, firstname.lastname@example.org
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2018, we delivered 88,000 trucks, 8,500 buses as well as 12,800 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totalled to over SEK 137 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 52,000 people. Research and development are concentrated in Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of TRATON SE. For more information visit: www.scania.com.