DevSecOps for SEB in Stockholm
7 dagar kvar
Are you passionate about IT Security in a modern and fast-moving environment? Then apply to DevSecOps at SEB in Stockholm!
Do you want to play a central role in our exciting transformational journey to become the most data driven bank in the world? How about doing that in a company with a strong belief that entrepreneurial minds and innovative companies are key in creating a better world? We are now looking for a DevSecOps for our Information Platform at SEB in Stockholm.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As our DevSecOps, your focus will be on security compliance of the whole Information Platform. You will have both a strategical and operational role regarding management and support of our data security. You will work close together with technical leads and architects in steering our security solutions forward.
You will also:
- Document, design, and steer implementation of security requirements.
- Design and develop security testing scenarios.
- Participate in research, design, and implementation of solutions involving data encryption, data masking, secure file transfers, data leakage prevention, and privileged identity access management.
- Collaborate with development resources, stakeholders, and executive leadership to ensure understanding of security and compliance policies, procedures, and projects.
- Interact with product owners, architects, and other organizational units such as QA, operations, and external IT partners.
- Share and drive best practices around secure development, privacy and security by design.
- Create threat models that result in more secure application design and implementation.
- Perform assessment and gap analysis to determine remediation needs for failed security controls.
- Promote awareness of strategic initiatives and encourage self-sustaining security practices and behaviours within delivery teams.
To succeed as our DevSecOps we believe you feel comfortable working in a big organisation with complex solutions. We would also like that you have solid experience and great interest in IT security, where you can have a background from either operations or development.
As a person, you have a strong passion within your field and enjoy working with new technologies, tools and processes. You have an analytical mindset and a pragmatic approach towards problem-solving. Finally, we think that you have excellent capabilities to engage people and build relationships - you are basically a great communicator.
WORKING AT SEB
WELCOME WITH YOUR APPLICATION
We have chosen to work with Ada Digital in this recruitment. Their recruitment process focuses on transparency, inclusion and a fast moving candidate experience. And now we want to know more about you - on your own terms! To apply, please fill out the short form, briefly motivate why you are interested in the position, and attach your CV or LinkedIn-profile. No additional documentation is needed. You can then, in real-time, follow your application online as our recruiters are working with it. We work with a continues selection process which means we might hire a candidate before the final apply date, so apply already today! Interested and want to know more? Please contact our recruiter today. We are looking forward to connecting soon!