Data Engineer to Nobia in Stockholm
As a Data Engineer at Nobia, you'll have the opportunity to work in a technically challenging environment with exciting data!
At Nobia in Stockholm you will have an important role in crafting our analytics infrastructure, working in a technically challenging environment with exciting data - and a fantastic team.
Nobia, Europe's leading kitchen specialist, is currently going through an exciting and expansive phase with new strategies in place which focus on putting the customer experience and digital development at the focal point. They are investing heavily in the digital space and is building new digital products using the latest technology to create unique buying experiences for their consumers.
You will be joining a friendly and warm team that is always enables your development, both personal and technically.
This is a new position where you'll be responsible for advanced implementations, support and management of technical analytics solutions. It means:
- Development, test, maintenance and Quality Assurance (QA) of our architecture.
- Auditing and troubleshooting of the existing tracking and measurement configurations and data sets.
- Research on opportunities for data acquisition.
- Work with technical improvements and QA of Nobia's Tracking, Reporting and Visualisation processes.
- Recommend best practices and new ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
- Work with 3rd party technical teams.
- Spot potential to implement innovative new methodologies and improve analytical processes, developing processes for data modeling, mining and production.
- Building and QA dashboards and reports in Tableau and Data Studio etc.
- Leverage and QA large volumes of data from internal and external sources to answer business questions, explore and examine data to find hidden patterns and conduct proactive research to answer industry and business questions.
THE TEAM AND WORK PLACE
You will join the Data, Analytics and Insights team and report to the Digital Analytics and Insights Lead. You will be sitting in new and modern offices at Blekholmstorget 30, in central Stockholm.
We are looking for you who has a strong technical background and a good grounding in Digital Analytics and Marketing. You are also strong in IT, Mathematics, Statistics, with big passion for programming, numbers and data. You like to work in a challenging, data driven environment, and you always want to grow, become better in your expertise and help your team reaching new levels of success.
We also see that you have experience and strong knowledge in:
- Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, advanced Excel (VBA) or similar.
- Marketing Automation.
- Tag management systems (e.g. DTM, GTM, Tealium).
- Data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Klipfolio, Qlik etc.
- Collaboration with internal/external Data, Marketing and BI units to assist with data collection, distribution, integration and reporting.
- Written and spoken English.
- Swedish is an advantage.
We have chosen to work with Ada Digital in this recruitment. Their recruitment process focuses on transparency, inclusion and a fast moving candidate experience. And now we want to know more about you - on your own terms! To apply, please fill out the short form, briefly motivate why you are interested in the position, and attach your CV or LinkedIn-profile. No additional documentation is needed. You can then, in real-time, follow your application online as our recruiters are working with it. We work with a continues selection process which means we might hire a candidate before the final apply date, so apply already today! Interested and want to know more? Please contact our recruiter today. We are looking forward to connecting soon!