Do you want to lead Scania´s Network Journey?
Our team is looking for a Servant Leader with a passion for People, Network, Infrastructure, Innovation and Agility.
Would you like to drive the next level of Scania's network, an autonomous network able to handle all of the challenges the new technology landscape puts forward? Cloud is a network centric technology we need to master as well as Internet of Things, Wifi and 5G is around the corner. Network is an enabler for Scania's digitalization journey and future business. Join us in our quest!
In our journey we aim to move the team from a traditional setup to a versatile, responsive and proactive setup. Explore new ways of working enabling efficiency. With the help of automation we respond quickly to new demands.
Things you will be doing:
- Coaching team members in a changing environment
- Attracting and recruiting new awesome talent to the team
- Helping out with priorities and managing and balancing the tension of everything we want to do and achieve
- Making sure that the team stays relevant and is perceived as a true enabler for Scania IT services
- Helping out, hands on, with transformational activities that drives this journey forward
- Involved (engage) in strategic activities, bringing in your teams experience
- Involved (driving) in different forums, representing the group and section
- Inspire business initiatives by helping share success stories that you together with your team have encountered
- Help develop our Network team into a global center of excellence
We think you are:
- Fearless and have courage to take tough dialogs and decisions and take full accountability
- Great in leading and driving change
- Truly passionate about People - and you fully buy in to the Servant leadership concept
- Your leadership style gives you trust from both your team, and from people around you
- Truly passionate about Agile. Not because it's hip and cool, but rather because you see and can explain the true value for Scania!
In addition to exciting career and personal development opportunities, we offer Scania employees a competitive salary and other benefits, performance bonuses, a pension plan, flexible working hours and much more.
If you would like to find out more about the position, please contact Jonas Lybecker (Senior Manager, IUB) +46855371676.
The application shall contain CV, personal letter and certificates. Please apply through our website Reflex/Job search at Scania as soon as possible and no later than 2019-11-10. Job Id 20193905.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2018, we delivered 88,000 trucks, 8,500 buses as well as 12,800 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totalled to over SEK 137 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 52,000 people. Research and development are concentrated in Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of TRATON SE. For more information visit: www.scania.com.