Developer with upcoming technology focus
The MONA team at Scania is a team with senior colleagues that has many years of experience within requirement analytics, architecture and development. MONA is a Scania developed system which supports many of Scania's critical production and logistics processes globally. You will belong to the team that maintain and develops the production logistic system called SIMAS.
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced developer that enjoys working with challenging and varied demands and want to help transforming Scania's logistics business to new heights!
What we offer
We offer exciting career opportunities where you develop and maintain the skills needed to meet future challenges. You will belong to our competent team with great commitment and have the opportunity to impact our designs and ways of working. We are also facing a very exciting challenge as an upcoming technology shift will move us away from Oracle Forms and Report.
A part from that we also offer:
- An educational establishment with courses and programs to develop your skills.
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent employment (from day 1)
- Parental benefits
- Internal network for women in tech - ROSEA
- A wide range of sports clubs and a free Health Centre with a gym, classes and much more.
Please click here to read more about Scania, our core values, benefits and much more.
What you will do
You will participate in our business-related IT development that supports our customers' needs. This means your task includes:
- Analysis and design of new and changing needs
- Developing, testing and installation of changes in our application
- Incident management and support to end users with on call duty every fifth week
- Participate in projects in relevant area
You feel comfortable in taking the lead and will help driving the technology shift, where you will help and coach the development team.
What we believe you have
- Experience with PL/SQL, Java and full stack web development.
- Experience in integration updates, going from one to one to publishing information
- Experience with application maintenance and preferably logistics systems
- Experience developing web services
We also believe you are a confident leader that thinks in creative ways to drive the technology shift. You take initiative and motivate others to see the benefits in this journey, but also to listen to concerns and thoughts from others without deviating from the goal.
Information and Application
Don't hesitate - contact us if you have any questions! Lina Hagström (Manager) +46 855 38 94 31 or Johanna Ingels (Recruitment Specialist) +46 70 081 29 90
Selections will be held during the application period. Last day to apply is November 11.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2018, we delivered 88,000 trucks, 8,500 buses as well as 12,800 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totalled to over SEK 137 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 52,000 people. Research and development are concentrated in Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of TRATON SE. For more information visit: www.scania.com.