Group Manager IT Security
In this fully connected world - connected vehicles as well as connected production systems in smart factories - our information assets are the foundation to business success and at the same time secure handling of those assets become increasingly complex.
To strengthen our ability to protect and fully utilize our information we are now looking for a new IT Security Manager to lead our IT Security Operations.
The group IT Security currently consist of 10 employees and three consultants, divided into three teams with the responsibilities of managing functions such as: security operations / SOC, penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, malware protection and IT-forensics.
Do you have the drive to join us?
Being a leader comes naturally to you, as does decision making. As a leader you communicate expectations and know that feedback is crucial in driving the development of the team and individuals. You create a team climate where innovation is a given factor and where our ways of working can be continuously developed and improved. Having a close dialogue and a close cooperation with the business is instinctive to you, you enjoy handling multiple business relations and feel comfortable working closely with several parties simultaneously.
What challenges do we offer?
As Manager of IT Security you will:
- support and develop our staff, be responsible for the group's deliveries, planning and resource balancing
- join the section management team and participate in the development of both section and department area of responsibility globally
- develop our ability to identify and respond to IT- and information security threats
- ensure that we have an efficient security that protects our information assets and enables business development
- ensure that we have the right competences and technical capabilities to handle IT-security threats in a fully connected world
- support the business organisation with expertise regarding all aspects of IT security
- be required to communicate with management during incidents
What profile do we believe you have?
For you to be successful in this role we believe that:
- you are an experienced manager with proven leadership skills
- you have a deep understanding of both the non-technical and technical side of IT and information security
- you are a skilled communicator who can communicate both IT and information security topics to business management as well as technical staff
- you are a strong team builder who wants to develop both group and function, and integrate IT-security in daily business operations
- you are fluent in English, and additional languages such as Swedish or German is a strong plus
The position is located geographically at our office in Södertälje and reports to CISO.
We offer exciting career opportunities where you develop and maintain the skills needed to meet future challenges. We offer our employees Scania's own training centre and medical centre, possibility to rent vacation houses, team activities and the possibility to work with the premium brand in heavy trucks in a truly global environment. Please click here to read more about Scania, our core values, benefits and much more.
For more information, please contact Fredrik Tomasson, Chief Information Security Officer, +46 8 553 820 28.
Your application should include a cover letter and a CV. Please apply at the latest 2019-11-15.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2018, we delivered 88,000 trucks, 8,500 buses as well as 12,800 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totalled to over SEK 137 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 52,000 people. Research and development are concentrated in Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of TRATON SE. For more information visit: www.scania.com.