Manager Human Resources Member Services Scandinavia/Stockholm
As part of the Human Resources (HR) team, reporting directly to the Europe Member Services Director, the HR Manager will focus on HR service delivery for Sweden, Norway and Denmark. The HR Manager implements and ensures quality HR processes, systems, products and services to managers and members.
The ideal candidate will become an integral part of the the Scandinavian HR team delivering quality service to our members and building strong working relationship within the region and the Global Team.
The successful candidate must demonstrate a consultative communication style in addition to having management experience. We are seeking someone who is well-organized, energetic and able to thrive in a fast paced challenging environment.
Dina framtida arbetsuppgifter
o Manage the Member Services team's daily activities and performance to ensure that services are delivered per service level agreements
o Collaborate with other teams including offshore team in Manila to deliver services and effectively resolve issues that may develop
o Manage client expectations and solicit and act on feedback
o Identify areas for improvement and suggest changes (process, people, tools, documentation, training)
o Take a leadership role in the implementation of additional services
o Understand overall Member Services objectives, as well as the role and function of each member
o Manage the development of the team by ensuring that daily tasks and activities are in line with abilities
o Understand career aspirations; recommend and/or approve training requests to develop and refine the skills of the Member Services members
o Conduct performance evaluations and member satisfaction reviews
o Mentor/Coach direct reports
o Facilitate regular Member Services team meetings/team communication
Finance & Reporting
o Improve usage of available resources and increase productivity of the team
o Review and approve Member's time reporting on a weekly basis (per policy)
Kvalifikationer för att bli framgångsrik denna roll
• 5-10 years of releveant HR and management experience
• Bachelor degree in related field or e equivalent combination of education and experience
• Fluent in Swedish and English, both speaking and in writing
• Experience working with global teams
• Experience with Peoplesoft HCM or similar tool set
• Must have proven customer focus skills together with a consultative approach and the ability to build solid business relationships
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Working knowledge of local country legislation.
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and with a high level of attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and independently manage multiple competing priorities
Utveckla din karriär hos oss.
Det är en extraordinär tid i vår bransch. Den digitala transformationen accelererar och CGI är i centrum för förändringarna - som hjälp för våra kunders digitala resor och med spännande karriärmöjligheter för våra medarbetare.
På CGI når vi framgång genom våra medarbetares talang och engagemang. Som ett team delar vi de utmaningar och belöningar som kommer genom att vi skapar ett växande företag, vilket stärker vår ägarskapskultur. Alla våra medarbetare drar nytta av det värde vi gemensamt skapar.
Var med och bygg ett av världens största oberoende tjänsteföretag inom IT och affärsprocesser.