Developer Support Analyst – Configura
We have an opening in our Linköping office for an outgoing individual who is eager to contribute towards improvements of our CET Developer platform. CET Developer is a comprehensive programming environment that can be used to implement products and create Extensions for CET Designer. CET Developer uses algorithms and programming to create highly complex and sophisticated solutions for a variety of industries. As a Developer Support Analyst, you will provide technical support to our developers in their daily work. This includes technical architecture, functions and concepts that are developed by the Configura R&D Team. In this role, it’s important that you constantly keep yourself updated on development projects in pipeline and upcoming releases for CET Developer as you will deliver webinars for our developers. You will work directly with both internal and external developers on the CET Developer platform and you will collaborate with the global Developer Support Team. In addition to introducing new concepts you will also communicate feedback and potential problems regarding code to the development teams in order to keep improving the platform.
• Assist and inform internal and external developers during migration
• Manage minor bugs reported via the support
• Make sure the developer wiki is up to date with relevant information
• Answer questions about CET Developer ie. Core, cm.abstract API and CET Operator via Configura’s case management system and Developer forum
• Assist and advise programmers on new and existing technical architecture, features and concepts within CET Developer
In order to fit the role as Developer Support Analyst we believe you are a social and communicative individual with an eye for details and a strong interest for coding. While you collaborate well, you also work independently, using analytical and theoretical skills to solve problems in a creative way. We are looking for a dedicated individual to provide technical assistance and relevant information to our internal and external developers on the CET Developer Platform. To succeed in this role, you should have a problem-solving attitude along with the ability to give clear technical instructions. In addition to strong analytical and theoretical skills, you have the ability to present complex solutions in a simple manner to educate both internal and external developers.
You will be part of a global Developer Support team and you will report to the Project Manager for CET Developer.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCE
• Education: B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent experience
• Newly graduated or a couple of years’ experiences
• Experience in software development
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
In this recruitment Configura collaborates with Skill. We will continuously review applicants; we therefore suggest not to wait until last application date to apply. Log in or register your CV at www.skill.se
For questions, please contact the responsible recruitment consultant Pehr Gilén at 013-473 20 65, firstname.lastname@example.org