Project Manager - Information Management
Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions. One big change on this journey is that Scania has to become a Data Driven Company, meaning utilizing our data assets in a more extended way to find new knowledge and use it in decisions, predictions, process improvement, strategic planning and more. An enabler to be become a Data Driven company is Information Management and secure that Scania's business information is available, described, governed and has right quality from both an analytical and operational view.
We are now looking for a project manager who wants to join our exciting journey to implement Master Data Management (MDM) within Scania. You will be responsible for both implementation of MDM for Customer and their relationships to products.
What you get to do in this role
Communicate the purpose of MDM to various parts of the company in order to drive the implementation of more initiatives. You will work closely with different functions across the whole Scania organization as well as with external partners when needed to ensure the implementation of MDM. You will proactively monitor delivery activities, including active stakeholder management and assuring collective delivery excellence. You will also be responsible for establishing delivery and communication strategy milestones, ownership and drive successful executions.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has
- A successful history of leading a global and cross-functional project
- General knowledge within Information Management and MDM
- Experience in an Agile way of working
- Experience from large multi-cultural teams to deliver business outcomes
- Excellent English language skills
- Experienced leader of IT projects with a good track record of delivering results with quality and speed
- You are a curious person with high social skills and eager to learn more
- It comes naturally to you to communicate and sharing knowledge with your colleagues
- Can quickly adapt to changes and new situations and provide new directions
- Ability to manage senior relationships across all the Business and Functional areas
- Collaborative team player orientation
- Effectiveness in building trust, respect and cooperation among teams
As a Scania employee you are, in addition to personal and professional development opportunities, offered benefits such as an option to sign an agreement for an employee car, mutual bonus, occupational pension, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and much more. If you live in Stockholm, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm City - Liljeholmen - Södertälje, Scania Job Express.
More information please contact
Helen Nordquist , Head of Information Management, +46 8 553 85322, email@example.com or Johanna Ingels, recruitment specialist, +46 70 081 29 90
Your application should include a cover letter and a CV. Please apply before the 22nd of March.
Selection and interviews will be ongoing during the application period.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2018, we delivered 88,000 trucks, 8,500 buses as well as 12,800 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totalled to over SEK 137 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 52,000 people. Research and development are concentrated in Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of TRATON SE. For more information visit: www.scania.com.