Calmark - Junior Software Developer
Who we are
Calmark Sweden AB is a startup MedTech company developing a point-of-care (POC) analysis method with easier and faster testing of common medical conditions in newborns.
The Calmark Neo platform is an innovative medical diagnostics device based on a unique blood filtering technology, allowing efficient, fast and easy measurement of biomarker levels in the blood of newborns. The unique platform consists of a portable reader, the Calmark Neo-Reader and specific single-use tests for each biomarker.
The Neo-Reader software detects biomarker activity by analyzing a colorimetric reaction in the single-use test using images from a camera inside the reader. We are now in the product development phase, approaching the CE marking of our first three products.
What we offer
We are looking for a skilled and driven Junior Software Developer, proficient in C, C++, and embedded firmware development who will contribute to the design and development of software applications, firmware and device drivers for embedded microprocessors.
What you’ll do
• Design, develop build and maintain the reader device firmware, drivers and supporting applications
• Be a part of a small, skilled and engaged team
• Be highly involved in the development planning, execution and decision making
• Be creative, pragmatic and take initiative improving workflows and software quality
What you'll bring
• Proficiency in C/C++ Embedded firmware development
• Bonus with experience in Python 3 and R or basic understanding in mathematics and statistics for data analysis
• Fluent in English, spoken and written
• A can-do attitude with an open mindset
• M.Sc. in Engineering or Data Science or similar University degree
This position is a full-time employment based at the Stockholm office at Green House Labs, KTH science park. Possibility to work remote. However, being part of a small team, we do like to see you in the office on a regular basis.
Submit your application and CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org, evaluations will be ongoing. Start date as soon as possible. You are welcome to send us your application in either Swedish or English.
Questions & Contact:
• Michael Lundh, Project Manager, email@example.com
• Anna Söderlund, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think this sounds like you, and you want to join a growing company with the mission to help reduce infant mortality, we would love to hear from you!