Solution Architect - Client Engagement Platform
Why is this role important?
Securitas business strategy is to become client-centric, data-driven and people focused.
Client centricity is at the heart of everything we do. In order to become client-centric, we are building a global “Client engagement platform”. This platform consists of all solutions that are needed to support our client-facing processes, such as CRM and client-facing portals and apps. As client engagement platform architect you will be shaping the future of Securitas, where we are coming together as ONE company from a historically local and distributed environment.
This is a unique opportunity to impact our 150.000+ clients, 380.000+ co-workers through shaping our future technology landscape. You will be involved in the large strategic projects and programs in a global setting. We are only at the beginning of our journey and you will be a key player in executing on our strategy globally
What targets would we like you to achieve?
Make sure that the client engagement platform fulfills the business objectives:
- Improve top and bottom line results
- Free up time for Securitas staff to interact with clients by efficient processes and tools
- Provide Securitas staff with excellent intelligence and knowledge about our clients and markets
- Reduce lead time in our client-facing processes, such as from lead to cash
How is this role connected to the targets?
- Responsible for the solution architecture of the Client Engagement platform at Securitas group. The mission of the Client engagement platform is to develop and sustain mutually beneficial relationships with our clients.
- The client engagement platform covers the following capabilities, all of which this role is expected to work with:
- Client interaction and channels (portals, apps, public web)
- Client relationship management (marketing, sales, client development)
- Client journey orchestration
- Client intelligence (external data about our clients and markets)
- Client master data management (management of master data about our clients)
- API:s and micro-services (providing API:s and micro-services that can be used internally and externally)
How would your day to day look?
- Provide and maintain an updated view on the platform as a whole:
- The desired target state
- Overview of current solutions
- Heat map: What should be developed, maintained or decommissioned
- Roadmap: What short- and long-term steps should we take in order to reach our target
- Act as design authority, provide architectural steering and support to all strategic initiatives affecting the platform. This includes being actively involved in and allocated as a resource within those projects
- Work closely with business stakeholders, global projects and delivery teams and the global architecture community
How do we know that you´re on track?
We expect that you are comfortable to create and take charge of:
- An up-to-date overview of the content, target state and current state of the Client Engagement platform
- Deliver a high business and user satisfaction
- Cost-efficiency – a cost-efficient client engagement platform
- Updated Roadmap for the platform/domain
We believe that the following background makes you suitable:
- 8+ years work experience of IT in general
- 3+ years of IT for market, sales and client development in particular
- 2+ years of cloud services (Software-as-a-service)
- Experience of integration platforms and solutions
- Strong Security Awareness across all above areas
Location and additional information
The location for this position is Stockholm, Sweden.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your application!