SENIOR MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT WITHIN BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY
Capture the transformation and strategic capabilities of a Nordic management consulting firm. Combine them with the agility and innovativeness of a modern digital enterprise. Now imagine how this could help organizations lead digitalization. This is Sofigate.
We offer interesting and innovative assignments with high-profile international customers active in various industries. You will be working in teams with competent and committed colleagues and be granted opportunities to develop both as a management consultant and as a leader. Our assignments vary from project management roles to advisory and SME roles.
Our consulting offerings include the following:
- Strategy & Roadmaps – We help our customers define their IT and digitalisation strategies and develop the realisation roadmap
- Operational Excellence – We help our customers to transform the way they operate through e.g. Operating Model Design and Implementation, Process Development, Service Integration and Management
- Organisational Transformation – We help our customers to create the organisation of the future through e.g. Organization Design & Development, Organizational Change Management, Next Generation Sourcing
Read more about our capabilities on www.sofigate.com
We value experience, but more importantly, we value the right attitude. You:
- thrive best in a fast-paced, high-energy and team-oriented environment
- like to be part of our business development and sales
- building long term customer relationships
- have been working in the consultancy field for 5-10 years or more
- have 5-10 years or more within the competence field, with experienced from consultancy part of that time
- have both good communication and coaching skills
- are fluent in both Swedish and English
You may also have a background in one or more of the following areas:
- IT management
- analytics and data governance
- enterprise architecture
- process development
- public service
Our values are dare, care and grow. We dare to challenge the market, our clients and ourselves. We care about our customers and our colleagues by placing people first. This way we make sure to grow, both as a company and as individuals.
Would you like to become a part of our team? Please provide us with your CV and an introduction letter.
If you would like more information working as a consultant at Sofigate, please contact Jonas Ryding, firstname.lastname@example.org