Senior Software Engineer, Backend - Ellos Group
You are an experienced software engineer and up to date with the latest topics around high-performing application development. You will be a member of a growing team focused on taking our omni-channel commerce platform to a new level. You enjoy delivering value and always implement requirements with an end-to-end customer experience in focus. Business acumen is something you strive for and you value to work in a true Agile environment together with business peers and other IT specialists.
You will be working with a complex back-end architecture in a large domain, with a service based vision built on the latest technologies. We are working in both a traditional server based environment and migrating to a container based environment built on kubernetes. As a Software Engineer at Ellos Group you will be part of the team pushing technology to the edge!
This is a great opportunity to be involved in the development of a solution that will be a world class online shopping experience.
- Code, test and debug complex software solutions
- Help institute and enforce coding practices and standards
- Provide scope, resource and time estimates for projects presented for development
- Create and maintain technical documents
- Work closely with Product Owners and Project Managers in an Agile environment
- 3+ years Java Development experience in an e-commerce environment
- Team oriented and open to learning new technologies
- Experience in micro service architecture
- Unit testing
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with Configuration Management and Orchestration tools
- Established experience with Monitoring, Logging and Tracing tools and best practices.
- Proficiency in managing on-prem based large-scale infrastructure.
- Expertise in designing and troubleshooting distributed systems.
- Experience with Cloud Native application development
With us you join a dynamic and fast paced team where we together shape the future of ecommerce. We are in an exciting mode where business development is done at a fast pace. A unique opportunity to join one of the best companies out there in our field.
For questions please contact Eva Ekdahl at 0722-388150 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Welcome with your application no later than 30th of October 2020. Selection and interviews will be done throughout the process.
Ellos Group is the leading e-commerce group in the Nordic region, with companies Ellos, Jotex and Stayhard; Ellos within fashion and home, Jotex as the leading provider within home textile and decoration and Stayhard as the leading fashion store for men online. Alongside its own brands, Ellos Group offers a wide selection of some of the world's most popular lifestyle brands within fashion, fitness, home, electronics, media and entertainment, health, beauty and travel.
In close relationship with our millions of customers, we constantly strive to develop and to offer attractive deals in fashion and home products for the whole family.
For us, the customer is always in focus. Ellos Group has a long standing tradition of home shopping and is on a yearly basis providing millions of customers with great value offers within lifestyle, fashion and home products for the entire family.
Ellos Group - headquartered in Borås - has operations in all Nordic countries. Ellos Group has an annual turnover of around 2 billion SEK and has around 600 employees. http://www.ellosgroup.com/