Solution Architect - ServiceNow to If
Are you looking to be a go-to person for driving IT strategic initiatives for one of the largest Nordic financial services provider? Then you have come to the right place!
The IT Service Management platform team is a subdivision of the IT Services unit within If IT and are responsible for the ServiceNow implementation at If. Our team works with process improvements, problem solving and transformation projects that ranges in scope and business areas. We will work together as a team to find most effective way of working and by that continue to digitalize our business processes and increase usability.
What you'll do
We are looking for a person to take a Nordic role as a Solution Architect for ServiceNow implementation at If
- Drive the architectural design and development of ServiceNow for If IT and Business Areas, addressing questions such as
- What are the key areas where we can gain efficiency and create value for If by using solutions delivered by ServiceNow?
- What is the best technical solution for a given business process?
- What is the future strategy of ServiceNow and how can we utilize that at If?
- Technical lead for the ServiceNow Platform providing
- Hands on guidance towards the development team
- Help Process Leaders and Product Owners to identify and request "Most Viable Products" towards the development team
- Service Integration and Management
- Drive efficiency work within the ServiceNow Platform and with the team
Who you are
As a person you are:
- 2-5 years' experience of ServiceNow development and architecture. Preferably as a Solution Architect/Senior consultant, not afraid of doing both design and some development work.
- A proven problem solver with experience of structuring & analyzing business needs and concluding recommendations on how these needs can be met, using ServiceNow Out-of-box functionality and/or scoped applications.
- A charming and responsive social networker
- An inspiring person that is forward-thinking, a visionary and driven
- Able to communicate and collaborate effectively (both vocally and visually) within both Business and IT colleagues, and write and speak English fluently
- Have broad technical knowledge with a 'curious-george' instinct wanting to continuously learn more
- Adept at working with multiple stakeholders to reconcile differing views into a common agenda, taking into account multiple perspectives and interests
- Dedicated to building an inspiring working environment
- Being part of representing If internally and externally
- Work permit in Sweden or Finland is required
- Fluent in a Nordic language
Our promise to you
- You will drive and participate in fun and developing projects that will move If further.
- Exposure too many to all Business Areas and IT Units, as well as the wider architect community in If
- As much freedom as possible - including the accountability that comes with it
- Work-life balance including shorter working hours during summer months
- We have an attractive benefits package including subsidized lunch, free health club at the office, an attractive pension plan and annual bonus for employees and more...
The role is in Stockholm, Sweden or Turku, Finland and will report to the IT Service Manager in If IT Services. Some travel will be required since the role has responsibility throughout the countries in which If operates.
In this recruitment If cooperates with Experis as a recruitment partner. For more information regarding the recruitment process, contact Experis consultant Anki Snis at 08-508 954 53 or e-mail email@example.com. Applications in English or Swedish will be considered. Your application will be handled with confidentiality.
As the selection process and interviews are being conducted continuously send your application as soon as possible.
If is the largest P&C Insurance company in the Nordic region, with a strong track record and operations across the Nordics and the Baltic countries. If is on a journey of becoming radically more digital. Under the heading of "Relax, we'll help you", we want to offer our customers digital services they find easy to use and that help them get their job done quickly. We invest in innovation and continuous improvement and we develop IT applications and mobile solutions in new and modern technology. Moving forward in this direction, our ability to attract and retain the right technology talents is becoming crucial for our future success.