Cybersecurity Red Team Operator
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in? Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are looking for an experienced Red Team Operator to continue building the Red Team within the Ericsson Cyber Defense Center (CDC).
Ericsson CDC is a group-level function with global responsibility for Cyber Security and comprises of Threat Detection and Incident Response unit, a 24/7 Security Operations Center, a Red Team unit and a Threat Intelligence unit. The common focus is to protect Ericsson’s assets and customers from sophisticated and hostile threats.
The purpose of this Red Team is to strengthen Ericsson’s security measures and identify areas where the cyber defense capabilities can be improved.
A successful Red Teamer at Ericsson should possess a deep understanding of offensive security concepts regarding reconnaissance, stealth, exploitation, lateral movement, and exfiltration. To fit in the team, you should be humble but proud of your accomplishments, eager to learn and develop with your colleagues. Teamwork and openness between team members will bring different perspectives together and drive success to accomplish our goals.
- Handle internal Red Team activities combined with select penetration tests
- Be part of an expert team with Ericsson wide responsibility, providing security expertise to the entire company.
- Be challenged and work in large and technically sophisticated networks and systems
- Collaborate with world class threat intelligence and threat detection teams
To be successful in the role you must have
- A proven track record (3+ years) in executing red team and penetration testing engagements expertly
- A security enthusiast attitude and the drive to develop your abilities through hacking challenges
- OSCP, CREST, OSCE, OSWE, OSEE, or equivalent certification
- A self-starter approach and confidence to get things done as well as the ability to effectively collaborate
- Teamwork skills and ability to adapt to ad hoc situations
- Abilities to provide concise feedback in reporting and presentation
- Proficiency in English, both verbal and written
- The aim to gather and share new insights, approach your work with a smile and a sense of humor!
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it! You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
If you have any specific questions about this role, please contact recruiter Ann Nilsson at email@example.com
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Location for this role: Preferably Stockholm (Kista) or Linköping, Sweden.
Last day to apply: 22nd of December 2020
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SharedServ
Req ID: 450403