SENIOR MANAGER IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES
Interested in joining a leading global workforce management software company working with the world´s largest brands? Would you thrive in a senior key role, lead and improve the overall customer experience? If you´re also striving for increase business efficiency in support of organizational growth, then you might be the person we are looking for.
We are now recruiting our new Senior Manager Implementation Services, reporting to Vice President Customer Success, based in Stockholm.
What you´ll be doing
You will be responsible for bolstering Calabrio’s reputation for unmatched customer implementation service and providing a superior customer experience in the EMEA and APAC regions. You will execute the business plan for Calabrio Professional Implementation Services and direct efforts around scaling Calabrio’s implementation model to service a growing and complex customer base.
Together with your global team with project managers, application-, platform- and integration consultants, you will perform product implementations for all products within the Calabrio suite.
Main responsibilities are:
- Position the Implementation Services team for scalable growth: organizational design, technologies, processes and workflows, to fully optimize customer and employee success
- Lead an effective process that supports rapidly growing sales volume, promotes the value of Calabrio services, develops accurate pricing and statements of work, and provides customers with a high-quality project onboarding experience
- Fostering a coaching environment to maximize individual and team performance according to industry excellence and superior service and drive an agenda of continuous improvements
- Manage recruitment, performance management, work assignments, training, mentoring, career development
- Being part of the Customer Success Management Team for EMEA and APAC regions.
Experience we´re looking for
You have a customer-first thinking and have a track record of increasing business efficiency in support of organizational growth.
As a person we think you´ll match the following:
- A true people leader that motivates and inspires leaders and teams, driving to operational excellence
- Proven experience in setting goals and leading a team to drive high customer satisfaction and success
- Able to effectively collaborate with various business units across the company to ensure successful onboarding of customers and employees
- Passionate and engaging, with high integrity
- A work style and pace that makes things happen and a leader who understands how to prioritize, communicate, address needs with urgency, and influence peers and teams to do the same
- You possess a mix of technical, analytical and creative skills to find innovative solutions for customers and the business while providing world-class implementation service.
In addition, you have experience from:
- Leading leaders
- Technical implementation projects
- Cloud and SaaS delivery models
- Agile methodologies
- Excellent English, both written and orally.
We believe you have a bachelor’s degree or greater in Computer Science or equivalent experience and at least 5-7+ years of experience in Professional Implementation Services leadership roles. It is a merit with experience in the software industry.
Calabrio offers a prosperous dynamic and global environment and a position where you can grow and develop yourself and your team. You will join a dedicated organization with skilled colleagues and a great company with healthy values.
In this recruitment we work with Boxhill Recruitment. Please send us your application through the application button – “Ansök nu” compliant with GDPR. To apply you need to have a work permit in Sweden. Applications will be read and interviews will be conducted continuously. Recruitment consultant is Maria Grevillius firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 72 727 62 94.
Calabrio is the customer experience intelligence company that empowers organizations to enrich human interactions. The scalability of our cloud platform allows for quick deployment of remote work models—and it gives our customers precise control over both operating costs and customer satisfaction levels. Our AI-driven analytics tools make it easy for contact centers to uncover customer sentiment and share compelling insights with other parts of the organization. Customers choose Calabrio because we understand their needs and provide a best-in-class experience, from implementation to ongoing support.
Your personal skills are of great importance to us. Calabrio is characterized by a strong entrepreneurial spirit. You will fit in if you are customer-driven, take initiative and get things done. We have built a solid foundation of satisfied customers and channel partners and are now ready to take the next step to increase growth. If you are the right person, you will join an international company with a cutting-edge product, motivated employees and very satisfied customers.